It's official!

We have stopped all three of the publishers in question to the redirect problem. I will also publish a link on the front page of 123inkjtes and share our stance on the "parasite stance". We are now under total compliance (ethical compliance).

I would like to thank all of the Affiliates who helped us make all these VERY difficult moves. At this point I have a really good understanding of Topmoxie and other unfair issues. I have no arguement and I agree with the Affilaite stance (I also understand your anger, with those who do not see your ethical point). From this point on, we will be very, very careful as to the business model of our Affilaites and the effect on our network. All campaigns and listing will come to an end within a very short time.

As I said before I really appreciate everyone's positive help. I also need the support of the 6,ooo affiliate on ABW. So in conclusion we have met your every request (justful requests), upon this very challenging issue.

My promise to the Affilaite family- I plan on stepping up my efforts to serve you ten- folds better. My goal is not to get your business, but to serve you as a valued partner. Thank you for sticking with us for the last five years! This is my passionate thank you and re-commitment to serve you better then anyone. We have a lot of new announcements in the new few months.

Love,
    Mike Zaya
    Presidnet & CEO

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Watch your net profits increase as you'll no longer be subject to the parasitic plan of double dipping merchants on normally non-commissionable URL traffic.

Webmaster Mike

"Anyone can make a dollar, it is when you make sense that it starts to add up."...does your eBiz plan make sense?

ABW Ambassador
    Mike, could you tell us the real reason ( I do not believe in only ethical reason ) why you left the parasites. Did they suck your money? Or did they take controle of your business?

carneol

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    I posted a longer response in your forum.

Personally, it doesn't matter to me what your underlying motivations may or may not have been. I'm just glad to see the end result.

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

Thank you for your stance ( insert applause here) ! My commissions with you have always been huge (per sale) and I will apprecite seeing them all!!

Anne,
    Mama in Charge
    http://www.clevermoms.com

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread