Hi all,
I realize this is my first post, but I've been a member for a while and visit the board fairly often. I'm trying to locate some information on a question that I have, and I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I have been asked to assist a company monetize their website, which has quite a bit of traffic.....(est. about 80,000 visitors per month). We want to set up a consulting agreement that would pay me for the revenue they earn from the affiliate offers I advise them to promote. They don't have a budget to pay any sort of monthly management fee for me, so it would be strictly based on commissions earned.

I have about 10 years of experience in affiliate marketing, but I was working for a company during that time, so the pay plan and commissions earned were structured quite differently than this situation.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can locate some info on this topic? This company doesn't have any products..... users visit their site to obtain information and view updated content. So the website monetizing would be strictly from the affiliate marketing offers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.