A dictionary and/or outline of popular tools
    As a complete newcomer to this industry I had a thought last night that would help other newcomers chew down a lot of time and answer a lot of small questions that come to different threads down the road.How about putting up a dictionary of common terms(i know i saw this somewhere on the forum but lost it) and maybe a list of the different tools available and a brief outline of what they do for affiliates? like when I when into the power tools category I noticed there were a lot of threads about people having problems with different software such as the datafeeds sections but nobody really ever defined what it does.

I have been in this spot before with the trucking industry and I found it very helpful when I discovered the CB dictionary and a list of the popular laws by state that each state commonly enforces so you don't wind up with a ticket.They also had a small section of CB etiquette,just for example.

Is there something on this site similar to what I just explained? yesterday I sat in the same place I am now for about 12 hours and while the affiliate abc's and newbie faq's are helping I still have quite a few questions about what tools are available and what they're used for.

This sticky thread in the Newbie forum is what you're looking for:

Latest Acronym Dictionary - Definitions - Plus Some Extra Info. - ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

thanks michael.big help!

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread