Article Marketing Traffic
    Hello to all,

how many traffic brings me article marketing?
    what is real?

when i can write 5-10 articles dayli and send all articles to 20 directories, what traffic is possible there?

2000 in month?
    4000? more????

best wishes
    marco005

It may depends on many factors, no one will you give you the exact number. The best way to find out is to just try it!

Hello Web Aurum,

But its possible? More than possible?

Is it equal when i have a de, Domain or, it must be an com domain?
    A german Hoster or an irish/english Hoster?

best wishes
    marco005

And it depends on the quality of the article. Sometimes it only takes one really good article to go viral and before you know it, it's picked up and republished by a bunch of websites

I don't know if anyone can answer you question but when I first started article marketing I put out 3 pretty decent, unique articles a week. And they sent my websites a lot of traffic. Some will say submit 5 a day or whatever but i think the focus should be on quality rather than quantity.
    [URL="http://www.affiliatemarketingintro.com"]Affiliate Marketing Basics[/URL]

http and a telephoto
    There is a good thread on article marketing here:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=124926
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Hello niche
    Hello loxly,

very thanks for yout Tipp an this great thread about this.

Fr my branch i can a lot writing articles a day...so i must order a better webspace than 2,35 Euro.....not does the webspace is going down when i make lot of traffic (i hope).

Okay,i think i make my new 2 webprojects in international or english language, not only the german market.

The english speaking market has a very better ctr, conversion rates, and so on..(my theory) i have many reading and learning about it.

So i will post you here, when i make good results with my websites.
    I think when the business os go on, when i make little sales with partnerprograms, so i will order an marketing text writer, who can optimize my pres sell pages, so then they make more conversions...

Thats my plan.

I will report here in this forum later, when my webprojects are going on..

best wishes
    marco005

I have put a few articles out there just to test the waters from a basic article I would get minimal traffic. The first week I would get about 20-60 hits a day then down to 2-3 the next week after a month basically nothing.

Seems like a lot of those sites are spamed out with spun articles so your article gets buried in junk and falls off the page in a few days.

I wasn't impressed so I just do an article for backlinks in the top half a dozen article sites.

Good luck let us know how it goes.
    Last edited by zire; November 10th, 2010 at 03:49 PM.

It depends on the article directory and what the article is about. I post in about 30 article directories, I just go down the line for each site until I fill up all 30 sites and start again. Article marketing is not something that works over night, it takes a lot of articles and a lot of work. If you write 10 articles a day i would think you can easily get 2000 hits a month from them .

Quote Originally Posted by marco005 View Post
    Hello to all,

how many traffic brings me article marketing?
    what is real?

when i can write 5-10 articles dayli and send all articles to 20 directories, what traffic is possible there?

2000 in month?
    4000? more????
    It is really hard to tell how many traffic you can get.

it depends on many factors - your keywords, articles length and how popular the directories is.

Marco, I doubt, that you can write 10 articles per day! If you will do that, articles will be about NOTHING and also NOBODY will read them and NOBODY will click on your links.

The proper way how to build back links and also traffic is to write meaningful articles with interesting content - definitely you will not be able to write more than one article per day

From my experiences submitting of articles doesn't work as much as you would expect!
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Arial]Viktor Zeman[/FONT][/SIZE]
    [B][URL=http://www.qualityunit.com/]Quality Unit [/URL][/B] Founder and [B][URL=http://www.qualityunit.com/postaffiliatepro/]Post Affiliate Pro[/URL][/B] developer

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread