Need advice On CJ
    We plan to launch our program on cj,we just wanted to get some info on the their entire program,they have provided their fees and we are ready to launch.

Just wanted to get some tips on what to expect from :

The program- Our site is fulltraffic dot net we deliver traffic and have sevaral packages,we can also target per category

Publishers-
    #Is it advisable to go with auto approval or manual ? USA or worldwide ?
    #How much fraud do you experience on cj ?
    #We have a trial package and would not mind paying per lead,or a % of the sale (what do you advise)
    #Can Cj provide up to 100 sales daily(i understand this depends on the number of affiliates and how they perform) Just curious as to what average number an adveriser experience.
    #how do you handle fraud orders or chargebacks

Network
    #What role does Cj play ? just provide affiliates and tracking tools ?
    #More tips will be appreciated in dealing with cj as an advertiser

Quote Originally Posted by fulltraffic View Post
    We plan to launch our program on cj,we just wanted to get some info on the their entire program,they have provided their fees and we are ready to launch.

Just wanted to get some tips on what to expect from :

The program- Our site is fulltraffic dot net we deliver traffic and have sevaral packages,we can also target per category

Publishers-
    #How much fraud do you experience on cj ?
    #We have a trial package and would not mind paying per lead,or a % of the sale (what do you advise)
    #Can Cj provide up to 100 sales daily(i understand this depends on the number of affiliates and how they perform) Just curious as to what average number an adveriser experience.
    #how do you handle fraud orders or chargebacks

Network
    #What role does Cj play ? just provide affiliates and tracking tools ?
    #More tips will be appreciated in dealing with cj as an advertiser

You're in a touch niche - almost all of CJ's publishers are oriented towards working with retailer and consumer facing products.

You're launching a Business to Business offering, and a fairly specific product at that. IMO you're going to crash and burn unless you hire an experienced OPM or CJ's account teams to help you out, and even then it's a long shot that you'll be successful.

I'd save your money and spend it elsewhere - the affiliate world probably isn't going to be a good fit for you.

PS, apologies to whatever CJ rep I just cost a sale
    Last edited by jclaydon; October 26th, 2010 at 01:46 PM.
    [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=Navy]Jonathan Claydon | [email]jclaydon@real.com[/email][/COLOR] |[COLOR=Gray] Director - Affiliate and Partner Marketing[/COLOR] |[/B] [COLOR=Blue]Real[/COLOR]Networks, Inc.[/FONT]

This type of offering is viable if you seek out the right affiliates.

You would probably be best off trying a network that only charges you for whatever sales or leads are generated, as opposed to a network that will charge a monthly fee regardless of performance (or lack thereof).
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    This is better handled by breaking into individual questions:

Always manual so you can check the quality of the site. I set my CJ filter to auto decline New and Zero network ranked affiliates because too many apply and never activate. You just chase your tail with 99% non-involved affiliates. If they truly want to be in the program they will contact you then you have a relationship. At the end of each month look for declined applications that have risen in network ranking. Then send them an offer after approving their application.

USA or worldwide ? Both, if they have a quality site or are niche. Niche may have low traffic but conversion is better. I use FireFox tools like SearchStatus and SeoBook toolbar to evaluate. Compete is part of the latter and gives a good indication of monthly uniques.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread