I see a lot written about page rank and such.

Is there an easy way to see if and where your pages are ranked by the different SE's.

I am very, very new to this and thirsting for knowledge. Any resources would be appreciated.

Thomas

ttetcdotcom,

Hi and Welcome to ABW!

What is Page Rank?

How to see Page Rank. (make sure you select advanced options and check off Page Rank).
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Thanks! Now I just have to figure out how to get my page ranked, then figure out how to get it ranked higher.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ttetcdotcom:
    Thanks! Now I just have to figure out how to get my page ranked, then figure out how to get it ranked higher. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I have been wondering similiar things for 3 years, all 4 of my sites are registered domains with Versign, that includes 38 search programs like ask jeeves,google, ad sense, I get a weekly top 500 keywords list from google, and yet mostly click throughs, few sales.I can find my own sites, and the search programs can too, after I start a search, the sites and pages get good ratings, and I don't expect to be in the top 1,000 websites, with amazon, yahoo,walmart (Whose sales are way down anyway)plus all the media sites, I am not looking to earn a lot, just to pay living expenses.I try to think the economy,job slumps,and the time of year, are the reasons, but could never get anyone to check my sites for me, I don't use email newsletters, since I don't know anyone with any ISP, or computers.Trying to stay in the thread, 47 years of retail design offline, don't help online.My nickles worth.
    JJ

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread