Hi,
    I have affiliations through CJ, LinkShare, ShareaSale and Amazon. My site is for all things related to AD/HD and one of those things is hypersensitivity.
    Does anyone know of an affiliate store that specializes in soft-to-the touch clothing for children and adults? Seamless socks, tagless shirts, etc? I did find tagless tshirts-

TIA,
    Terry
    Terry Matlen, ACSW
    Specializing in ADHD

ABW Ambassador
    Footsmart looks like they have some stuff you can use:

http://www.footsmart.com/Socks-Seamless-Socks.aspx

Also see some more items that might be of interest.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    In addition to seamless socks you probably want ones that don't have ribbing. Elasticized waists, cuffs, etc. would also be a no-no.

I don't have ADHD but I do have bad allergies and very sensitive skin. If you decide to include personal care products I can recommend Oil of Olay's sensitive skin line. They're the only cleaning products I've found that don't irritate my skin. I use "Beauty Without Cruelty" hair care products.

One of my favorite fabrics is fleece. It's wonderfully soft on the skin although it wouldn't work well for warm weather attire. I'm not crazy about synethic fabrics but they do seem to be less irritating. Linen and flax are also easy on the skin. I'd stay away from anything made from animal hair or fur (wool, cashmere, angora) as they either tickle or scratch.

Good eye! I applied to that program but was rejected! The nerve...I did find seamless socks elsewhere, but they are woolen. I'm looking for something softer.

Terry
    Terry Matlen, ACSW
    Specializing in ADHD

Rhea,

Wow, you know exactly what I'm looking for. I did find some fleece socks and love the idea of the skin products- I never thought of that!

Any suggestions for specific stores? I prefer CJ and LinkShare because they automatically create links. Still haven't figured out how to make my own with stores that only offer banner ads.

Thanks again!
    Terry
    Terry Matlen, ACSW
    Specializing in ADHD

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Hey Terry,

You might already be familiar with this line of books, which started with this one The Highly Sensitive Person, but I think they might be of interest to your readers. Basically they discuss the challenges of people who are too easily stimulated (or overwhelmed) by external stimuli. After I read it I almost felt normal!

I'm not sure which network drugstore.com is with but I'd bet they carry Oil of Olay products. "Beauty Without Cruelty" is a little trickier, but I do recall that I found an affiliate site once. I'll see if I can track it down again. BWC products can be ordered through any decent natural foods store.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread