Thread: Earn 50% commission in November with Dino Direct!

Affiliate Network Rep jodirieger's Avatar
    Earn 50% commission in November with Dino Direct!
    Dino Direct is excited to announce their November affiliate incentive. Every affiliate with $50 in daily sales for the month of November will earn 50% commissions on sales for the month.

DinoDirect.com is a retailer providing a broad selection of high-quality household gadgets, computer & electronic accessories, cell phone & PDAs at competitive prices. Affiliates earn 15-20% commission on all products with 90 day tracking.

This incentive ends November 30, so start promoting today!

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    So, if I read this correctly, an affiliate must have $50+ in sales EACH DAY of the month to qualify, yet this was posted just before 2:00 pm eastern time, so that affiliates have as few as 10 hours to find, post and optimize links and sell $50 TODAY or they are out of the running?
    Last edited by Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound; November 1st, 2010 at 02:53 PM. Reason: typo
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Also, is this just for Webgains affiliates? Since DinoDirect seems to be on just about every network, does it apply to affiliates through other networks as well?
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

I'm the Webgains account manager so I'm only able to speak for their Webgains promotions.

And yes, I agree they didn't give us much notice on this promotion. We always try and get our merchant promotions out to affiliates with plenty of time for them to build their promotions. In this case - if an affiliate has missed the daily sales quota for the first of the month, we'll work with Dino Direct to get them the commission increase for the month.

Thanks fro the quick response. I recently joined the DD program through a different network and have yet to post any links, but as it happens I'm working today on something where some of their products would fit and I don't know if I should hurry and get some of their links up,.... or not. The idea of $50 in sales from a single merchant EVERY DAY of the month does not seem like a reasonable requirement. A total number of sales or sales amount for the month would be far more reasonable.

If you're promoting the program through Webgains I'd be happy to work with this merchant on getting you what you need for this promotion, or building another that's better suited to your traffic.

Thanks for the offer but just tooooo much going on now to get involved with another network* - but I'll take a look at Webgains early next year.
    ___
    *I joined a new one a few days ago and I really don't have the time to spend there, learning their system and looking for new merchants - should have waited.

Smile ..
    Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound View Post
    Also, is this just for Webgains affiliates? Since DinoDirect seems to be on just about every network, does it apply to affiliates through other networks as well?
    thanks for your inquiry, we do appy to affilitaes through other networks such as linkshare, commission juction and other famous plateform, so you can find us everywhere, looking forward to your participation

9. Newsletter Signup