CJ Not Alerting for Deactivated Merchants (Customized Girl)
    Has anyone else noticed that they do not receive notification for all deactivated merchants (or merchants who have left CJ)? I get deactivation/reactivation emails from CJ so I know I am signed up to receive these. But sometimes, no notification is given.

For example, I noticed today that all links for Customized Girl are inactive. So I check around and see the same thing at other affiliate sites. Then I search for them in the CJ interface and nothing comes up. So obviously they have been deactivated or left the network or something.

First of all, why not alert me to this with an email? Secondly, why not keep them in the system and explain what happened? Its like as soon as a merchant gets deactivated, all evidence that they ever existed at CJ is removed.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    If you go to

Run Reports > Performance Reports and scroll down near the bottom to "Deactivated Advertisers - Last 30 Days" where there is a link to recently deactivated "joined' merchants.

They use to send out emails; it did not occur to me that they stopped but they did stop that service. They never gave any info as to why a merchant has been deactivated, but at least they use to have this list available for 90 days, but now merchants are just on the list for 30 days.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Thanks for letting me know about this... though they still don't show up in this section for me.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    If a deactivated merchant is not shown there, then the deactivation occurred more than 30 days ago.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread