Looking For B2B Programs.....
    Hi There,

I am looking for some B2B complimentary products and services to promote, specifically geared towards micro, small and medium businesses.

Something like Toll Free Numbers or Virtual Office, like services to promote/cross sell.

Appreciate any feedback, recommendations!

Take a look at some of the business checks programs? Some offer a lot more than checks.

Quote Originally Posted by 2busy View Post
    Take a look at some of the business checks programs? Some offer a lot more than checks.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Nick,

Welcome to our family ... take a look at our signature for several awesome B2B merchants, most under the Deluxe family of websites, the leaders in the financial B2B space ....

If you have any questions or want to learn how to quick start, feel free to drop me a line ....

Thanks,
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Outsourced Program Manager Ross Yamashita's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Sab View Post
    Hi There,

I am looking for some B2B complimentary products and services to promote, specifically geared towards micro, small and medium businesses.
    What are you currently doing now?

http and a telephoto
    I have B2B services in my signature. Raven Tools, CorpNet Incorporation Services and Knowem. Feel free to email me at affiliates at teamloxly.com for affiliate kits and info on how to promote these services. Raven Tools also has recurring commissions.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    We have a number of B2B clients. Feel free to contact me for more info on them , and view a full list on our site here. Our key B2B clients are OfficeDrop and FastMule

Cheers

Chris
    Last edited by Chris - AMWSO; November 2nd, 2010 at 11:25 PM.
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    I have been running RocketLawyer.com on CJ, contact me to get accepted.

Thank you for the great suggestions!

I am looking for more so please keep them comming!

We are currently, amongst other things, pushing print services for micro, small and medium businesses.

Like mentioned earlier, any complimentry products and services geared towards these target clients are welcomed!

Outsourced Program Manager DaveAMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Nick,

Web hosting is a must have resource to compliment any site geared towards small business. Specifically check out Westhost (aimed at small biz) in my sig or feel free to contact me.

Dave
    [B]Dave Oliver[/B] - AMWSO Affiliate Program Management Team
    [URL=http://www.amwso.com]www.amwso.com[/URL] | dave [at] amwso.com | AIM: DaveOliPM | Twitter: [URL=https://twitter.com/daveolipm]@daveolipm[/URL] |
    Programs: [URL=http://www.amwso.com/artoftea.php] Art of Tea[/URL] | [URL=http://www.amwso.net/affiliatet/eachbuyer-affiliate-program/]Eachbuyer[/URL] | [URL=https://www.facebook.com/amwso]AMWSO FB[/URL]

Affiliate Network Rep adamglazer's Avatar
    Hey Nick,

Our company powers a niche B2B affiliate network exclusively focused on the needs of business marketers - We only partner with B2B advertisers.

You mentioned your interest in a Virtual Office program.. We happen to have a virtual assistant services program live on our network that performs very well. It's a lead program with a short form and we'd be more than happy to discuss special, preferred pricing based on volume.

We have a number of other advertisers that might be a complimentary fit for your audience as well and would be glad to discuss offline.
    Last edited by adamglazer; December 2nd, 2010 at 06:13 PM.

Affiliate Manager
    There's VerticalResponse. We make it easy for small to mid-size businesses to create, send and track newsletters.
    [COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"]Partner with VerticalResponse and earn up to $125 per sale! [URL="http://bit.ly/itF4W2"][U]Apply Now[/U][/URL].[/SIZE][/COLOR]

B2B Programs
    Nick,

My colleague Adam Glazer replied to your post a while back and never heard from you, we have about 20 b2b advertisers in our network including some vanity phone number clients, as well as programs spefically targeted at small and medium business owners.

Are you free to speak in the near future so I can learn more?

Cheers,

Adam

adam.tooter@partnercommerce.com

Senior Affiliate Manager AMWSO James - AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Nick,

Do you have any traffic that you think might be interested payroll processing? If so, Paychex is a fit. [Paychex does payroll processing for small/micro businesses as well as for huge organizations].

Please see my signature for more details.
    James D. Nardell
    AMWSO.com Affiliate Management Team
    email: James.Nardell [@] AMWSO.com
    Phone: (805) 624-5669
    IM - Google/Skype: JamesNardell
    iolo technologies | Paychex | Personal VCard Website

B2B Offer
    Granted this post is a tad delayed, but I have a B2B printing offer. Inc 500 business, great quality...won't ruin your customer relationships as we care very much about making sure we deliver the best end product. Let me know if you are still interested.

Nicki Mickels - Wilson
    PrintPlace.com

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread