Duplicate Content And Press Releases
    I was interested in doing about 10-15 Press releases over the next couple months. I have a network of magazine sites that would be willing to put up my press releases. They are coming from very authoritative sites and I was wondering if I should submit all 10-15 to the same sites. Would this be considered duplicate content? Would you recommend that I spin each press release 15 times?

Confused?

Any help would be appreciated!
    [URL=http://www.the-best-web-hosting-service.com/]Best Web Hosting Service[/URL] [COLOR=Blue]- Quality Reviews![/COLOR]

Thumbs up
    Hi silver93350,

I usually post releases through FPR, They are hardwired into Google News. Of course they want only original content.

So I would imagine that posting the same release to many different Press Release organizations would be frowned upon.

Of course looking at it again you said you were going to do PR's through magazine sites. In that case each Magazine should have their own policy on original content.

I think the most effective approach would be to spin each magazine a different release.

Thanks for your input, I was thinking that if I made each one thirty percent unique I would be good. Also, could submit to that site you said a 100% unique one. I have heard the prweb dot com isn't really worth the 80-240 they charge per submission. That would cost me 800-2,400 to get this project done. Don't know how accurate what I read was though.
    [URL=http://www.the-best-web-hosting-service.com/]Best Web Hosting Service[/URL] [COLOR=Blue]- Quality Reviews![/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by silver93350 View Post
    Thanks for your input, I was thinking that if I made each one thirty percent unique I would be good. Also, could submit to that site you said a 100% unique one. I have heard the prweb dot com isn't really worth the 80-240 they charge per submission. That would cost me 800-2,400 to get this project done. Don't know how accurate what I read was though.
    The $200 search engine optimized version at PRWeb is very effective. It just takes time and an ongoing campaign.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hoffman Consulting View Post
    The $200 search engine optimized version at PRWeb is very effective. It just takes time and an ongoing campaign.
    Wow, that was actually going to be my next question and you posted the answer before I had a chance to post it.
    Cindy Ballard, VP of Operations, Greg Hoffman Consulting
    Follow Me on Twitter @cingroomer
    My blog, www.oldfartlife.com

ok to my understanding their cheapy package will only have php redirects which don't do any good in terms of seo value from prweb, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by silver93350 View Post
    ok to my understanding their cheapy package will only have php redirects which don't do any good in terms of seo value from prweb, correct?
    I can't speak for their cheap package. Just the $200 version that allows you to customize the url, add title tags and anchor links to one keyword or phrase per about 100 words. You can also add media and geo target.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

ok, I got you. I was thinking of doing 1 PRWeb (the good package....lol) and then 10 PR's on magazine sites that are all spun to 30% uniqueness. Its for my hosting review site so I can target lots of different areas Kind of new to PR's so I figured I understand it before I spent all kinds of money on them

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread