Hmm just got this? did anyone else get it? I have sent them quality sales in the past and clicks every day and they terminated me? Hmm I'm confused now..

We regret to inform you that you have been dropped from the BIGDOGS.com advertiser program, and you will no longer be affiliated with this advertiser as of 1/10/03. This is not intended as disapproval of the quality or value of your Web site. Each CJ advertiser has the option to determine how many and what types of publishers they will approve to their program, and they may also make changes to their program which warrant removing some of their publishers.

You must remove any banners or links you are hosting on your Web site for this program at your earliest convenience. You are welcome to apply to and to host links from other Commission Junction advertisers at any time. Login to the member area at http://www.cj.com/login.jsp to find our current advertiser programs and to retrieve their links. Commission Junction values your participation in the CJ Network and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Please be aware that this decision was not made by Commission Junction but by the advertiser. For assistance, please use the "Support" drop-down menu at the top of the Account Manager

Best Regards,

Client Services
    Commission Junction

Jason
    Santa Cruz, CA 95060

Not yet. But I have become concerned about them as I no longer have product links available and had to rebuild pages by using advanced linking.

Also, they have not replied to two email inquiries about link errors that occur on their site.

Something is going on??????

Gene
    TCS

ABW Ambassador
    Several months ago I knew something was up with BigDogs. I was doing fine with them, but then one month came along when 5 (five) sales in a row were reversed for reason: "Declined Credit Card". I promptly removed their link.

If you have several merchants along with BigDogs, I suspect you'll get booted if those other merchants are panning out. It makes it apparent that BigDogs are not playing by the rules.

They are obviously seeking sites they can steal traffic from without it being apparent to CJ. If your site doesn't fit this, you'll be outta there.

It's the same lame road Frederick's of Hollywood went down.

Just Dropped Them. Thanks for the info..

Couldn't get past their Frames with product links anyway.

Cow Patch..

Thanks for the feedback... Dropping my links right now... Bad mistake Big Dogs! If your reading this..

Jason
    Santa Cruz, CA 95060

Hmm Does anyone know of any merchants at cj that I can replace Bigdogs.com with? Time to Promote there competition. I sent them 817 clicks and not one sale.

Jason
    Santa Cruz, CA 95060

ABW Ambassador
    animal den converts a little for us.

http://SearchToSale.com - Turns your search box into money.

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Teminated by bigdogs.com
    I wouldn't worry so much . . . there's plenty more dogs out there . . .

Brian
    aka Cyclone @ CyclonesFunnel.com

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread