Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Thumbs up New AvantLink Merchant: Sierra Trading Post

We are pleased to announce the program launch of Sierra Trading Post.

Introducing the Sierra Trading Post Affiliate program on AvantLink! Founded in 1986, Sierra Trading Post was one of the first companies to sell name brand closeouts, overstocks, and 2nds at discounted prices, and they continue to represent some of the finest manufacturers and brands sold in the USA and Europe.

From the home, to the office, to the great outdoors...promote casual and career clothing, sportswear, travel gear, and everything in between. From sandals to hiking boots, sweaters to waders and bedding to backpacks, Sierra Trading Post is truly the place for great deals and great brands.

Program highlights include:
    • 5-10% commission
    • 14-day cookie
    • Average order value 100+
    • Dedicated affiliate management
    • Monthly payments
    • Customized banners
    • Quality datafeed

AvantLink Affiliates should CLICK HERE-(login required) to apply to this program.

Interested in applying to AvantLink and this program? CLICK HERE.

Let us know what we can do to help you get started. Feel free to contact anyone at AvantLink or the Sierra Trading Post program manager Aaron Roybal, aroybal/at/sierratradingpost.com.

Blog Post: Sierra Trading Post is live in AvantLink!

Does Avantlink bill clients in advance to have them deposit funds in escrow to pay commissions, or do they bill the client after the month's sales have been tallied?

The reason I ask is because I have not received payments from them through Linkshare for the past 6 months, so this is a matter of concern.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Both. We invoice merchants 1st of every month and that invoice is due on the 10th. On the 20th we pay Affiliates regardless of whether the merchant has paid us. So your earned commissions will never be delayed regardless if we get payment or not.

Merchants also have to maintain a funded escrow account (amount based on volume of sales) as well, at all times.

I stand corrected on my statement above. Actually a change this year requires all accounts be pre-funded, and invoices are generated and due whenever funds reach warning threshold amounts (determined by sales volume) for programs.

Worthy news to this thread...

As if Sierra Trading Post isn't already converting like mad, now you can promote dynamic daily deal campaigns from them @AvantLink!

Check out this Tweet

Click for More info or to apply.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread