Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Change in Management @ Everest Nutrition
    Hi everyone,

After 4.5 years the time has come for Growthspurt Media & Everest Nutrition to part ways and I thought it was important I let the ABestWeb community know. Going forward, Trung Ngo (an in-house employee at Everest Nutrition) will be the go-to person for affiliate support on that program. I haven't met him yet but trust he will do what he can to ensure the affiliates' needs are met as best possible.

In the meantime I am still working with SaffronRouge.com and looking to take on new retail clients that are well aligned with my philosophy on affiliate management so you'll still see me around.

Thank you to all the affiliates who worked hard to help grow Everest Nutrition's Affiliate channel and who stayed with us to endure the transition off Shareasale to the new in-house program on PAP earlier this year, despite some of the growing pains we encountered along the way.

I hope to continue working with many of you on my new program and on any new programs I take on going forward. Thanks to everyone again for your ongoing support! I look forward to seeing many of you at ASW in Vegas in a few short months!

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Once I get Trung's contact information I will post it here for anyone who might need it.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread