Affiliate Manager
    Question Need some tips and maybe help
    Hello, I am working on my own referral and affiliate program and I would like to get some tips and advice.

I have been reading a lot here about good practices and have found some useful information.

I would like to know how to attract new members, I think that my proposal is very good and fair, but I don't know how to get started.

I even have special offers for the first members.

Any advice is welcome

If your program is ready to run and ready for a public debut you can let folks know about it here: Advertise at ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forums

Affiliate Manager
    Thanks, it is still a couple of days from ready, but I sure will take that option into consideration.

Thanks.

Also, if you would like to submit your program for review by our members, we have an Affiliate Program Review section.

We also have a number of excellent OPMs represented here on ABW. Many of them are more than willing to talk to new merchants and give them some pointers. Most also offer more extensive pre-launch consulting as well as full program management.

If you're willing to dig in and do the legwork yourself, you'll find a ton of useful ABW resources for merchants in my signature.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread