Anyone tried SEnuke for SEO?
    Has anyone out there tried SEnuke (software for automating SEO tasks)? is it legit?
    It sounds amazing but my fear is that it is a bit "grey hat" and that Google will penalize me one day.
    I have a couple of new sites and I'm just starting the SEO process. I "short-cut" sounds really good right now.
    Thanks,
    Naomi

Affiliate Manager
    I never heard about it, but anything automated won't be as effective as if you do it by yourself.

On top of that, if this software generates any suspicious or abnormal activity, you will surely get penalized.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by tblogster View Post
    Has anyone out there tried SEnuke (software for automating SEO tasks)? is it legit?
    It sounds amazing but my fear is that it is a bit "grey hat" and that Google will penalize me one day.
    I have a couple of new sites and I'm just starting the SEO process. I "short-cut" sounds really good right now.
    Thanks,
    Naomi
    Hey Naomi,

SENuke is a great tool, as long as you don't overdo things. You can do what's called "layered linking" to help boost your rankings for your keywords, but it's something you should really look into before getting too deep into it.

Other tools are Scrapebox, Magic Submitter, Sick Submitter, XRumer, etc. - but these are all automated tools which CAN get you in trouble if you don't use them correctly.

I used SEONuke last year, but I didn't like it. It was hard to get a hang of it, it cost a lot of money and I was afraid I would hurt my rankings since this is a tool. I am one of those people that like to market my business manually without any black hat techniques.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread