Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    If you made it really big, what would be your ultimate goal? That thing you may have wanted for a very long time, but it just looked imposible.

I'm gonna buy the Florida Marlins Don't know how much it's going to cost, but I intend to be the owner before I'm 50, so that gives me 27 years to get there.

Does anyone else have any huge goals, or are most of ya just looking foward to a big house and a nice car?

Javi

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Oh, you're interested in the REALLY BIG expensive goals...
    I'd like to paraphrase the Remington shaver guy's line (the one that used to advertise on TV so much). Only my version would go like this:

"I like CJ so much, I bought the company!"

And it would be nice to ensure that I get #1 spots in Google, by buying the controlling interest in G and making downranking my sites a firing offense.

And of course, I want the more "usual" stuff as well: manor w/staff, multiple vacation homes, the car collection, the private jet, and various other things of that nature.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Affiliate Manager
    A sportsteam would definitely be fun. I would love to be the owner of an NBA and a NFL team. I love both sports.

But, I also love investing in stocks. So, my ultimate goal is to make enough cash in affiliate marketing, to be able to buy some serious positions in some nice growth companies. I actually just want to have enough money, so that I can live of investing that money in stocks. This might not seem too cool to everyone, but I have loved the stock market for a long time, and I would love to soon be a big part of it again. :-)
    Thomas Burgemeister - Affiliate Manager
    affiliates@LensWorld.com - 425-372-3471
    LensWorld.com: 10% commission, 120 return days, parasite free - Sign up at <a href="http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=20626">ShareASale</a>.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Land. With a view. And a really cool house. And a private lake. And a puppy sitter.

An airplane ticket so I can visit Gordon in person --- then FART

Mine is at http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?q=Y&...876081315&p=12

also would like to start another business related to charity and helping out homeless animals. If anyone of you would like to help Send me a private message...

Lets make it happen!

Making a difference is the only reason why I'm doing this!

That sounds good to me Rhea, if you will puppy, horse sit for me I will puppy sit for you. We can get 2 houses on the same piece of land. That way our animals won't be disturbed while we take turns traveling.

Retire at 55 with all the best toys. Huuahhh!!!!!
    Luke
    Have you promoted your brand name today?

http and a telephoto
    Make movies.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

You got a deal, Jane. I like horses and I don't mind shoveling shit! I haven't been on a horse in years because I won't ride stable horses since one threw me. Much nicer to ride someone's well loved pet horse, but I don't know any.

ABW Ambassador
    I think I just need a bunker somewhere away from hurricanes, other natural disasters, and everything else.

I want to get one of those old tear drop trailers and do it up in style. Buy a new truck and travel with the hubby.

Course that is after I pay for college for my 2 kids
    Ebudae

Internet Cowboy
    My goal lately is to be somewhere where we have power for SEVERAL consecutive days. That hasn't happened lately so we are off to visit East Texas until the hurricanes are over.
    Other than electricity, I would like to have a large, nice motorhome to travel in.

Javi, nice choice of teams. Jack McKeown is doing a fine job, don't fire him when you buy the team. And bring Pudge back!!

Scott

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    Buy as much Real Estate as I can with OPM "Other Peoples Money" and follow Donald Trump.

"I like thinking big. If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big. - Donald Trump"

My goal is to make enough money from affiliate marketing to invest it to another places and make even more money.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bbb:
    My goal is to make enough money from affiliate marketing to invest it to another places and make even more money. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Have a valet serve me 16 pints of guiness a day,all the other things, been there, done that, and have the honor of shoveling bushes horse--- back in his face.
    Then move to Ireland,that would be nice,
    JJ

Hahahaha I had to jump off the last stable horse I rode. While he was throwing a fit his back legs started to go over the cliff, when he got back up I said I'm bailing! The idea of being thrown down on all that rock just didn't appeal to me.

i don't want to be rich, but being independently wealthy would be OK.

Jane, I almost had that damn horse defeated! We were in an indoor ring and he kept trying to smash my leg against the wall. So I hooked that leg over the pommel. Then he turned around and tried to smash the other leg into the wall. So I hooked that leg over the pommel. (Never rode side-saddle before.)

He got so frustrated he started bucking. Stupidly, I actually thought that was kind of fun, and I managed to stay in the saddle. When he settled down I decided to dismount. As soon as he felt that all my weight was in one stirrup he launched me. I was lucky my neck wasn't broken, only severely sprained. And that was the last time I rode a horse!

I was also once on a runaway horse, in the woods. Horses tend to have no respect for me at all!

To live long and prosper, just like Spock but on my own Caribbean Island with Kylie as my persoanl servant

Have you ever heard a horse growl? I swear this one did. He tried to scrape me off on trees and everything else. I was afraid of him taking off with one foot stuck in the stirrup so I knew I had to kick both my feet out first, then jump. How the heck can I do that I thought, still don't quite know how I managed it but I did. He was very nice once I got off and we had a long talk about his bad manners as I hiked down the mountain.

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Jane- lol, can't say I've ever heard a horse growl, but I did have issues with a talking cow once. :]
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

my goal would be ot travel in extoic places, sleep in the best hotels, eat the best food and drink the best wine in those places, like moracco, spain, greece, nepal, new zealand.

Cheers,

Sharon

Jane I suspect anyone who's ever spent much time on a horse probably has a few good stories. They can be awfully unpredictable, especially stable horses. You were smart to jump off. If I had it to do over again I'd get all my weight in the saddle and jump free. We're both lucky we weren't kicked in the head!

I grew up riding my cousins' docile pet horses and learned to ride at a stable that didn't tolerate ill-mannered horses, so I stupidly thought that all horses were nice, well-behaved creatures that liked to go walkies with a human on their back!

But the weirdest thing a horse ever did to me was pick me up. This horse was huge. His nickname was Gargantua. I was currying him and he got annoyed and the next thing I knew he'd picked me up with his teeth. I had to swat him on the nose to make him let go.

Like I said, I don't get no respect from horses. Dogs on the other hand think I'm a god.

I've been on horseback twice in my life and both times it got in front of the others and started running - it was fun though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast