Question How can I be the affiliate for some BIG BOY merchants like Gap, Overstock,Newegg...?
    Hi there, I own a web site and have been in CJ affiliate program for some time. I tried but in vain to apply to some giant merchants' affiliate program such as Gap, Overstock, Target, Newegg....ect.

My website is plainly and simply designed,not much attractive. Is this the main reason that those big companies declined me for? If this is the reason, next step I will focus on website face-lift and functionality upgrading. If there is other reason else, please kindly let me know.

Currently I am in relationship with about 50+ small merchants and promote their products on twitter. Ive been promoting them over these days but see no sales result which really frustrated me. I don't know where my fault lies? (there's no tracking code mistake I promise)

I really need some professional guidance to help me through. Thank you for your time.

Moderator Note: Thread moved from Affiliate Marketing Power Tools forum
    Last edited by 2busy; November 12th, 2010 at 07:36 AM. Reason: moved thread

For some good professional guidance, visit AffiliateABCs.com - ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum where things are explained in detail.
    Good luck.

What country are you from? There are some parts of the world with a lot of fraud, and many merchants are far more selective when it comes to affiliates from those countries.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread