Talking Some questions regarding links and images
    Hello,

I have attached a screenshot of one of the products offered by a network and have a few questions.

1. I guess PID is Program ID, AID is Ad ID but what is SID?

2. There is an "Image URL" given for this product. Do I need to use the exact URL to display this image OR I can download this image then resize it to fit in my site's theme and then display? Please note I am not modifying this image in any way I just want to resize.

3. Can I modify HTML code a little bit? I want to hyperlink my own words or sentences rather than the one provided by program. So can I hyperlink for e.g. "Please click here to get Reebok Shoes Now!!" and put that link which is provided in HTML code? OR any kind of modification is not allowed and I have to use the HTML code as it is?

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TechMan; November 12th, 2010 at 12:17 PM.

1. SID is your own tracking code. You can put any identifier there you want, typically used to indicate which link was clicked.

2. You can resize the image in html without downloading it.

3. You can change the text as long as it doesn't violate any type of copyright or other issues in the merchants terms.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyM View Post
    1. SID is your own tracking code. You can put any identifier there you want, typically used to indicate which link was clicked.

2. You can resize the image in html without downloading it.

3. You can change the text as long as it doesn't violate any type of copyright or other issues in the merchants terms.
    Thanks!

Regarding images, resizing them in HTML doesn't decrease their size in KB so is it still not allowed?

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread