GoldenCAN and Merchants products
    Hi there again,

After reading a little and some search, I decided to sign up for goldenCAN and give it a try,
    I believe it is a fair offer for 4th click, specially that it can help many new people or those who know nothing about affiliate network (Like me!),

BUT, I am not sure if I am unlucky or something is wrong, I put up first 3 merchants, and start testing it, well... 2 of them their products were landing on the homepage, and the third merchant has many products land right on product page but still some of them landed on the merchant homepage,
    So I contacted them, and they responded that their developers are going to work on it and fix it, but sad enough nothing changed yet after several hours of waiting, which brought few questions to my mind: does this happen very often? and how long does it usually take to be fixed? does my website have anything to do with it? or it is just the tool its self?
    and finally can I consider this as a disadvantage of using those dynamic (or whatever you call it) tools?

now, about an hour ago, I thought to myself, I want to add another merchant to the list of the same store, so I added amazon,
    Here is what happened: everything is there, all the store, subcategories, sub subcategories, products are all there with images and texts looking cool BUT the moment I hit on a product, I get a blank page, nothing, no windows open or amazon website, just a blank page on my website, did I encode or did something wrong?
    Please advice,

Thank you all very much,
    Best regards,
    One dream

Did you add your Amazon affiliate ID to GoldenCan? Each shop requires your affiliate ID.
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by 2busy View Post
    Did you add your Amazon affiliate ID to GoldenCan? Each shop requires your affiliate ID.
    Good luck.
    Yes I did, they call it Tracking ID on amazon.

What version of GoldenCan's scripts are you adding to your pages? On some hosting, (especially godaddy) dynamic php scripts cannot work. You might want to contact GoldenCan for specific support.

More information about GoldenCan is in their forum: http://www.abestweb.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=310
    Last edited by 2busy; November 15th, 2010 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Looked up the link to GoldenCan's forum

got new hosting on hostgator, will see if that will help,

Thanks alot,

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread