Needed: pet supply affiliate program
    I am developing a new aff site that requires a pet supply merchant. Would prefer to affiliate with a merchant that will have to charge sales tax (petsmart, petco).

Need large catalog of products, availability on popshops and would PREFER to stay away from GAN.

Suggestions, please?

Each network has some pet supplies merchants. Have you tried a search on PopShops with no filters on? That way you can see each merchant's inventory before you sign up. Try searching for some specific products that you would expect to carry and see which merchants show up for all those products with a good number of products. That would narrow down the number of merchants you need to research and show you what network(s) they are on.

Try joining a network like LinkShare, they have tons of affiliate programs including pet related ones.

All the networks have pet related programs. Some networks are more affiliate friendly and easier to use than others. Research the networks as carefully as you research the merchants on them. ABW search is a good place to start so you can learn from the experiences of other affiliates.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    CJ - PetCo
    Pet Supplies - Online Pet Supply, Pet Products & Accessories at PETCO

LS - PetsMart
    PetSmart Affiliate Program

Checkout SAS too as I think there used to be a member on ABW and he runs a site on SAS

Affiliate Manager PetsWarehouse.com's Avatar
    We are on SAS and CJ, 50,000 products, trying to get on Popshops but they are hard to contact.
    Bob Pets Warehouse
    Worlds Largest Pet Supply DataBase
    Join our Share-A-Sale Program [since 2003] Twitter

If you don't mind As Seen On Tv products, we have a about 10 great pet supply offers in our network. Anything from pet training to pet nail care. We also have an offer for a pet social network, where the user makes a profile for their pet and you can get a commission on the free user registration, with no credit card required. Its called "YouPet Social Network - Social Network For Pets" and its offer number 1329. Also just found another called "Great American Photo Contest - Cutest Pet!" number 1266. This one is a photo contest for visitors pets and also pay on a cost per lead basis. But if your more interested in the credit card offers, I would check out our As Seen On Tv pet products! PM me if you need the sign-up url?

There are pet shop merchants at AvantLink also.

SAS I seen a merchant on there that has the all natural organic dogfood products

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread