sara freder problem
    Sara fredder suddenly declined my website. without giving any reason. I put so many emails but no one responded. even shareasale is not able to contact me with advertiser.

I am in search of a good advertiser who pays for a lead just like sarafreder.

I think atleast the advertiser should give the reason for declining. Sarafredder just send me an email in subject line declined with blank matter. I dont know the reason. may be it is the act of any of my competitor. But atleast I should know the reason why my website declined so that i may take care in future if it is my mistake.

Naveen Sharma

suddenly declined
    Sara fredder suddenly declined my website. without giving any reason. I put so many emails but no one responded. even shareasale is not able to contact me with advertiser.

I am in search of a good advertiser who pays for a lead just like sarafreder.

I think atleast the advertiser should give the reason for declining. Sarafredder just send me an email in subject line declined with blank matter. I dont know the reason. may be it is the act of any of my competitor. But atleast I should know the reason why my website declined so that i may take care in future if it is my mistake.

Naveen Sharma

Moderator Note: moved your posts to their own thread,please don't post duplicate posts
    Last edited by 2busy; November 17th, 2010 at 12:17 AM. Reason: duplicate posts in 7 year old threads

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread