Toys R Us - non-commissioned items in feed
    Affiliates should be aware that Toys R Us has non-commissioned items in their datafeed. In particular some (popular) video games, all video game consoles, and the zhu zhu pets.

BTW, Toys R Us has a history of leaving non-commissioned items in their promotional materials, and it is done intentionally:

ToysRUs Wii Question - ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum

You should probably take a look at their 0% commission SKU list to ensure you don't make a costly mistake.
    Merchants, any data you provide to Google Shopping should also be in your affiliate network datafeed. More data means more sales!

Wow.. thanks isellstuff.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Need to contact Toys R Us affiliate manager
    Hi there! I applied with TRU affiliate program in LS some time back, but never heard from them one way or the other. I canceled that application and resubmitted within the last week, but still no answer. I'd like to email their program manager, but can't find a contact email anywhere. Can someone tell me which company manages it for them or give me an email address that I can use to follow-up. I cannot find it in LS or anywhere on the web.

Quote Originally Posted by carrierocha View Post
    Hi there! I applied with TRU affiliate program in LS some time back, but never heard from them one way or the other. I canceled that application and resubmitted within the last week, but still no answer. I'd like to email their program manager, but can't find a contact email anywhere. Can someone tell me which company manages it for them or give me an email address that I can use to follow-up. I cannot find it in LS or anywhere on the web.
    As far as I am concerned that no big loss, they only pay 3% on one some items and 0% on the rest as well as a .208 day return (cookie). They are by far one of the worst merchants on Linkshare that I have worked with.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

I suppose I'd be inclined to agree. I use them because of my niche, but except for very occasional special promotions (on products they had virtual exclusivity on), I haven't had much luck with them myself.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread