Toys R Us - non-commissioned items in feed
    Affiliates should be aware that Toys R Us has non-commissioned items in their datafeed. In particular some (popular) video games, all video game consoles, and the zhu zhu pets.

BTW, Toys R Us has a history of leaving non-commissioned items in their promotional materials, and it is done intentionally:

ToysRUs Wii Question - ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum

You should probably take a look at their 0% commission SKU list to ensure you don't make a costly mistake.
    Merchants, any data you provide to Google Shopping should also be in your affiliate network datafeed. More data means more sales!

Wow.. thanks isellstuff.

Need to contact Toys R Us affiliate manager
    Hi there! I applied with TRU affiliate program in LS some time back, but never heard from them one way or the other. I canceled that application and resubmitted within the last week, but still no answer. I'd like to email their program manager, but can't find a contact email anywhere. Can someone tell me which company manages it for them or give me an email address that I can use to follow-up. I cannot find it in LS or anywhere on the web.

Quote Originally Posted by carrierocha View Post
    Hi there! I applied with TRU affiliate program in LS some time back, but never heard from them one way or the other. I canceled that application and resubmitted within the last week, but still no answer. I'd like to email their program manager, but can't find a contact email anywhere. Can someone tell me which company manages it for them or give me an email address that I can use to follow-up. I cannot find it in LS or anywhere on the web.
    As far as I am concerned that no big loss, they only pay 3% on one some items and 0% on the rest as well as a .208 day return (cookie). They are by far one of the worst merchants on Linkshare that I have worked with.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

I suppose I'd be inclined to agree. I use them because of my niche, but except for very occasional special promotions (on products they had virtual exclusivity on), I haven't had much luck with them myself.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread