PPC Promotional Coupons/Codes
    Does anyone know of any promotions to get free credit/coupons for the PPC platforms on Facebook, Yahoo!, and AdWords?

For example, Wild West Domains will give you a $125 Adwords credit for all new accounts. I believe HostGator gives you Yahoo! credit upon getting a shared package. All Pepperjam affiliate accounts receive a $50 Facebook promo code.

Any others? I'm trying to break a couple newbies into this and having a couple bucks to play with at the start would be great for them.

Ad Network Rep
    Chicago, IL
    We ( are offering a $50 bonus on any new advertiser's first deposit. To benefit, simply select "Cleo" from the hear about us section when creating the account and enter BUNDLE in the promo section to receive your credit. PM me here if you have any questions.

Best regards,

I don't think there are any free source to get coupons. Almost all the hosting companies are giving these freebies. I use for domain registration. They actually gave me a free $50 adword coupon for being with them for one year.

lots of hosting service provide offer adowrds coupon with all hosting packedg. you can use these voucher in new accounts only

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread