ABW Ambassador
    Just spoke to my son who lives in Memphis and he told me of seeing an ad in the newspaper advertising for Insurance Adjusters. The rate was $1,000/day with a guarantee of 100 days to work claims related to the recent hurricanes in that area of the country.

Now that you're probably saying "Holy Sh!t", that's only for starters. My son manages a restaurant and yesterday he had the regional managers in from 5 different insurance companies. These guys have finally gotten their collective acts together and they're pooling their adjusters and assigning them to geographic areas, so one adjuster will work for a whole lot of companies. The managers told him that the $1,000/day was the minimum. With the right certifications, the rate went up to $5,500/day.

So if anyone out there has done insurance adjusting in another life, now's the time to head south, help some people and make some bucks.

Of course my usual 10% Finders Fee would be appreciated.

Bob

It pays well to work for EVIL like insurance companies.
    [font=verdana][b][size=3][color=red]Are you familiar with [URL]MaxBounty.com[/URL] yet?[/color][/b][/size][/font][font=verdana][b][size=1][color=black]
    Over 120 merchants with CPA/CPS programs seeking affiliates
    Over 4500 network publishers seeking programs to advertise
    Earn $100 per merchant and 5% per affiliate on the second tier [/b][/color][/size][/font]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>It pays well to work for EVIL like insurance companies. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually I was hoping to work for some mad megalomaniac in their vast secret base in a hollowed-out volcano. Where can I apply?
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

The Dark Side is powerful.
    Luke
    Have you promoted your brand name today?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dynamoo:
    Actually I was hoping to work for some mad megalomaniac in their vast secret base in a hollowed-out volcano. Where can I apply? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Don't know where you apply but you can buy a propaganda poster here,
    http://www.123posters.com/b1784.htm

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JJJay:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dynamoo:
    Actually I was hoping to work for some mad megalomaniac in their vast secret base in a hollowed-out volcano. Where can I apply? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Don't know where you apply but you can buy a propaganda poster here,
    http://www.123posters.com/b1784.htm <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Why not go to work in the White House, or Congress, plenty of wheeling and dealing with crooks on both sides.My nickles worth,Will Rogers was right.
    JJ

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread