I have scanned most cell phones sites online ( affiliate ones) and most have lets talk or a1 wireless as there top merchants...

yet 90% of people say dont promote them as they dont pay!... go with inphonic or foncentral

im confused.. why!.. if everyone else is doing lets talk tehy must be paying!!!

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    > yet 90% of of people say dont promote

You just discovered one of the real "ABW Personality Structure" and of affiliate marketing.

In other words: "Do as I say and not as I do"

Yup, Sure ... now let me check ... Cagles Mill's Avatar
    I'm signed up with them and several other cell phone companies. None of them produce very much.

LetsTalk has gotten me something like 2 sales in the last year. So... several months ago I added an AdSense banner directly beneath my LetsTalk link and I now use the LetsTalk page to make money off Adsense.

The only cellular company to consistently make me money has been Verizon which I promote through WebSponsers. Even with them I only get about 1 sale for every 100 clickthroughs.
    Rick M.
    I would rather have a bottle in front of me, than have a frontal lobotomy!
    Does your bubblegum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    LetsTalk has a feed.

They bring in a sale every so often, for me. They haven't reversed on me, but not too many sales are credited in the first place.

Cell phone plans aren't the "hot item" on the site I have them on. But I figured, people do look for free cell phones and (for pay) cell phone plans too, and LetsTalk covers both of those, so what the heck.

I've never tried, nor suggested, inphonic or foncentral (or any other cell phone service place, to the best of my recollection), so I'm not one of those 90%.

[Fixed typo]
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

good feedback thanks

I made my first sale with lets talk this month.. so now im really confused..

some say they dont pay. yet 99% of cell phone affiliate sites have them as there #1 merchant

inphonic and foncentral fall into 3rd and 4th position on most sites..

yet people on this board say.. promote them via pay per click what do you think?

noone gonna respond or what??

must be others promtoing phones?

People simply are unwilling to tell you what does or does not sell on their site. And, if they do, they may well lie.

Be real. If you had a hot seller would you brag and invite more competition to knock you out of your search placements? I think not!

Also, why would you give someone else the benefit you your own work and research? Do you think they are going to return the favor? That is highly unlikely.

We may be friendly but remember we are competitors first. Every sale you make is one potential customer I lost. I certainly won't help you get my potential customers and neither will anyone else.

People will help you with general information but information specific to what merchants sell is proprietary.

Hold your cards close to your vest.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    I have only had one sale with them so can't tell you more

I know one of my worst for reversals or the way they process and cancel is go zing

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SSanf:
    People simply are unwilling to tell you what does or does not sell on their site. And, if they do, they may well lie.

Be real. If you had a hot seller would you brag and invite more competition to knock you out of your search placements? I think not!

Also, why would you give someone else the benefit you your own work and research? Do you think they are going to return the favor? That is highly unlikely.

We may be friendly but remember we are competitors first. Every sale you make is one potential customer I lost. I certainly won't help you get my potential customers and neither will anyone else.

People will help you with general information but information specific to what merchants sell is proprietary.

Hold your cards close to your vest. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im not asking for specifics im asking about merchants what merchants pay... shucks..

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread