GAN tracking blackouts
    Is anybody else noticing blackout periods where nothing is being tracked (clicks/sales)?

Every day for at least the past 10 days, if I run a "yesterday" activity report, I am finding that the clicks are the same as I already had several hours before midnight. For instance, if I run a report right now for yesterday (Nov. 22nd), I have the same number of clicks/sales that I already had by 8 pm EST; a 5-hour blackout in tracking (8pm EST to midnight CST). If I run a report for two days ago (21st) I have the same number of clicks that I already had before 9PM EST on that day (a 4-hour blackout). And so on.

Would be interested in seeing if this is happening to anybody else. Perhaps a few folks could check their reports every hour or so to see if tracking is stopping for them too?
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    It's been this way for a month or so now. Using PST, impressions, clicks & sales STOP around 7:00 pm. What is there then, is the day's total.

At 10:00, the "new" day starts, and if you run a report just after 10:00 pm, a large backlog of of impressions, clicks & and maybe even sales all come up.

The new day always did start at 10:00 PST but new impressions, clicks & sales would come up until 9:59 pm, and it would take until 11:00 pm for the first new data to come up.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

The "new day" always started here at 1:00 am (midnight CST).

In fact, reports don't reset to zero until that time; if I run a report for "today" any time between now and 1:00AM EST, all the clicks and/or sales I've had for today will show, and then if I run same report at 1:00 am EST, that's when everything resets to "new day".

Also, why would the cutoff time change daily? Some nights my clicks may stop at 7 PM, others at 8:00, 9:00, or 10:00 pm.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread