affiliate book
    Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone can suggest for me a book that I can buy and download, and hopefully a new published one in 2010 updated with the new tools and codes out there,

I am looking for a book that gives me tips, how to encode datafeed, how to avoid mistakes in creating my website, protect it from spam ...etc, something that is simple to read and understand,

I tried to look on amazon, but I don't see many rated online books, most of them left unrated,

Also another issue I am facing is that: it is hard for me to differentiate between books that are about business and how they market their products through affiliate program and books that help affiliates like me to sell other people's products, ie: how to differentiate between books for merchants or publishers,

I am kinda lost here again

Any advice?

Thank you all in advance,
    Best regards,
    Onedream

update
    Now don't get me wrong, this abestweb.com website is amazing and I love it, it has a lot if not everything about affiliates, but my problem as being new to this kind of business make me lost in the scattered information here and there,

I just want to build a solid base for myself and then go from there,

Thanks again.

Well, I have read from some internet marketer's ebook that you should have Rosalind Gardner's Super Affiliate Handbook.. That book is thick... I don't have it yet.. and that internet marketer highly recommend it..
    I have some free ebooks on my blog...just in case if you want..

Just about everything you require is available free both here and elsewhere on the net.

Keep in mind that affiliate marketing is something where you have to "find your own way" regardless of how much help or information you can get from anybody.

And be aware that most of those who have written books about it or speak at conferences about it are those who decided to speak or write about it because they were not able to succeed at doing it.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Tax Paying Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidh View Post
    Keep in mind that affiliate marketing is something where you have to "find your own way" regardless of how much help or information you can get from anybody.
    This is a great piece of advice.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

I found this free ebook had good insights:
    Affiliate Masters Course
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; May 30th, 2011 at 05:10 PM. Reason: link removed

I wish some such book existed, but to contain everything you ask for in one book, from the the technical to marketing, would really require many volumes. The problem with trying to create such a thing, as it is with most any topic that has to to do with the Web (especially technical and SEO), is that there are lots of aspects of it that keep changing, so that by the time you write and publish something, a chunk of it is already out of date.

Yes, I wish there was something out there like this, but the best way to learn anything is by doing it and by immersion and osmosis.

For finding more and reliable affiliate ebooks individual should follow the easiest search through internet, I found AdWords Miracle is one best recommended affiliate ebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcleod45 View Post
    For finding more and reliable affiliate ebooks individual should follow the easiest search through internet, I found AdWords Miracle is one best recommended affiliate ebook.
    Just read some reviews, it looks as if this is another "dream seller", and there are thousands of them about

This idea that an affiliate can take all the information they have learned and put it in an ebook so that any other person could do the same thing is just what those ebook gurus want people to think. It doesn't work that way unless we are all starting at the same point and have identical ideas and thoughts. If no thought or creativity are added to the process you might as well get a cookie cutter template, set up a datafeed site and go home to wait. If you follow the same book as 20,000 others, you will only know what they know, and build a site just like 20,000 others. Talk about junk..lol. If you know what you want to do, you can do it, if you don't know what you want, you will never know when you have it. Learning does not start or stop with a book. There are many helpful books out there, but there is no secret to success in a book.

12. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by davidh View Post
    And be aware that most of those who have written books about it or speak at conferences about it are those who decided to speak or write about it because they were not able to succeed at doing it.

Amazon.com: Best Books on Affiliate Marketing

You should check out this list, it has a lot of different subjects that it covers, and each of these on there own are just as good as the whole.

Hi,

The provide list on Affiliate marketing is very useful and I found their some nice articles.

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread