Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Delayed Reporting?
    I think I've had the same # of clicks for hours (and no sales which is odd). Anyone else seeing a lack/delay of updating at GAN?

Quote Originally Posted by OTProf View Post
    I think I've had the same # of clicks for hours (and no sales which is odd). Anyone else seeing a lack/delay of updating at GAN?
    I am seeing the same thing. Sales should be streaming in, but I have had no sales posted. There must be a delay or other technical issue. I've got serious sales volume going on right now, so there is no doubt that there is something up at GAN.
    Merchants, any data you provide to Google Shopping should also be in your affiliate network datafeed. More data means more sales!

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by OTProf View Post
    Actually just asked about that on Twitter. I'm getting heavy, heavy Cyber Monday traffic so there should be a boatload of sales but haven't had anything report since early this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by 2busy View Post
    Yesterday, I had sales streaming in all day on GAN. BTW, I only look at the Activity Detail report, so I never see click data.
    Merchants, any data you provide to Google Shopping should also be in your affiliate network datafeed. More data means more sales!

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by isellstuff View Post
    Yesterday, I had sales streaming in all day on GAN. BTW, I only look at the Activity Detail report, so I never see click data.
    Same here, yesterday was flowing. I'm checking a few times an hour. The Reports - Activity Detail - Today Only. That ain't working right now.

yes. i haven't seen any sales posted yet today. i checked my stats this morning around 7:00AM EST and i haven't seen them change since then.

Same here. Glad someone started a thread!

ABW Ambassador
    c'monnnnnnnnnn

Google Moderator, I see you Are you guys aware of the problem, working on it, know when we'll have reporting? Would be helpful if I could see what merchants are getting those sales so I can make some last minute adjustments.

yeah google. at least post a notice that your stats are delayed.

I just got a notice that everything is delayed but being tracked properly and tomorrow's automatic reports will likely not reflect all of the sales but the "delta report" from the next day should have everything in it (whatever that is).
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
    Are you guys aware of the problem, working on it, know when we'll have reporting?
    Agreed, its gone on a little too long not to acknowledge the issue. We should all have a "message" on our GAN home page that tells us what is going on.

I'm spending an all time record amount of money today and not seeing any sales from GAN and not having a status update is a little troubling.

Thanks
    ISellStuff

c'monnnnnnnnnn

Google Moderator, I see you Are you guys aware of the problem, working on it, know when we'll have reporting? Would be helpful if I could see what merchants are getting those sales so I can make some last minute adjustments.
    Definitely! Last-minute tweaks, especially on Cyber Monday, are important to my success...and lack of reporting on one of the busiest days online is simply ridiculous!

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Hello all,

We are currently experiencing a delay in reporting data. Activity for November 29th is tracking but may not be fully reflected in your reports until November 30th.

Thank you,

Jamie

I'm finally seeing some sales, currently from 7-8 am

ABW Ambassador
    I'm finally seeing some sales, currently from 7-8 am
    Which reports do you run to see that? Never went too deep into the reports but looking how to find time stamps on the sales.

Which reports do you run to see that? Never went too deep into the reports but looking how to find time stamps on the sales.
    I use sub-id tracking to log the my website -> GAN click in MySQL. Each click has a unique GUID, timestamp, and other info. I'm basically grabbing the Publisher Member ID from the activity detail report and running a SQL query to find out when the exit click occurred. They are all clumping around 7-8 AM CST.

And yes, GAN, it sure would be nice if you had Date + Time stamp on your reports. CJ has this and I find it very useful..

ABW Ambassador
    I use sub-id tracking to log the my website -> GAN click in MySQL. Each click has a unique GUID, timestamp, and other info. I'm basically grabbing the Publisher Member ID from the activity detail report and running a SQL query to find out when the exit click occurred. They are all clumping around 7-8 AM CST.
    Ah ok. Had some sales come in, then stopped last few hours. I guess it'll catch up some time tomorrow.

I'm having fun watching the sales from yesterday flow in this morning. I just went past 2x Black Friday sales on GAN. Unbelievable! I keep thinking, "I think they are done posting", then another couple of sales will trickle in.

superCool hasn't done ppc in a while but started a campaign yesterday. it sure was hard to tweak it without data. superCool doesn't usually watch things that closely so he thought this was normal for GAN (and couldn't believe it )

hopefully all is well now (sales good yesterday!)

I still have sales trickling in for yesterday (November 29th) which is nice.

Are you guys showing any sales for today (November 30th)? I'm showing nothing as of 1pm EST. Just wondering if the delay is just for sales on the 29th like it says at the top of the page at GAN or if the delays have extended into another day.

Quote Originally Posted by urbancorner View Post
    Are you guys showing any sales for today (November 30th)? I'm showing nothing as of 1pm EST.
    Same here, no sales yet for the 30th. I've had more 29th sales post in the last couple of hours.

i am showing sales coming in from the 29th this morning (and i like what i see)...not much on the sales side today..but the clicks look like they are working fine. looks like sales aren't reporting today for some reason

ABW Ambassador
    I'm seeing sales reporting for today, some. I guess yesterday is all caught up, so says the message at GAN. I expected a little more but I guess decent overall.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast