ABW Affiliates,

I am bringing you an easy money maker. In fact, this might be one of the easiest money makers of the year. Here's why...

Overstock.com has the exclusive online rights to sell the new film/book FahrenHYPE 9/11. This film refutes many of Michael Moore's claims, and is drawing national attention.

Again, people will only be able to get this product online from Overstock.com. Below is a link to the static page. Be sure to drop your 11 digit linkshare ID into the [SITE.CODE] portion of the link.

&offerid=52439.10007422&type=3&subid=0]http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=[SITE.CODE]&offerid=52439.10007422&type=3&subid=0

FYI - Anyone making the mistake of selling it pre-order in anticipation that they are going secure inventory will have to tell thier customers that they don't have it! The film is currently ranked 1,092 on Amazon's best sellers list (last I checked) - up from 19,000 a few days ago.

Happy sales!

How can it be exclusive if its also listed on Amazon's best sellers list???

How can we sell it if you don't have it and won't have it?

Why is this even in Midnight Cafe? Overstock has a forum here, isn't posting it in that forum enough?

If you want to see hype, just watch the Republicans try to justify the job Bush has done while in office. They don't want to talk about that! They'll zero in on any other little thing to keep attention off the big issues: the war, the economy, employment, health care, the growth of government under the Bush Administration, the deficit, and on...and on...and on...

All have suffered under Bush's "leadership" but they don't want people to think about that, because it's a terrible record.

Plant Bush back in Texas, if they still want him back. I know a few people in Arlington don't!

Andy

farenhype, lol, it's about time someone countered the smelly pig michael moore.

I will promote this one heavy. muhahahahahahaha.

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    The USA desperately needs Michael Moore right now, and lots of others like him.

To counteract the close-minded appeasers of the right wing religious fanatics.

if I join that Bush leader thing...will he be a "uniter not a divider" for the next 4 years too?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Heyder:
    How can we sell it if you don't have it and won't have it? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"The USA desperately needs Michael Moore right now, and lots of others like him.

To counteract the close-minded appeasers of the right wing religious fanatics.

He had his shot, now it's someone else's turn. Besides, there are tons of anti-Bush movies and books out there already.

Fred

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread