ABW Ambassador
    I have a reseller account so I can create websites whenever I want right... so my host has a special deal on where you receive a free upgrade to the next higher package.

I was on level 1 at the time... so I decided to upgrade to level 2 and thus get level 3 for the same price.

I recently went back to my hosts site for something and saw the numbers on the packages have changed. Level 3 is showing bandwidth of 70GB yet I am only receiving everything in package 2.

I wrote to them and they said they've maximised the packages and changed all the amounts. I said, well, I've a free upgrade to package 3, why am I not receiving everything in package 3?

Am I in the wrong here? My billing says I am paying for package 2 with a free upgrade to package 3, so shouldn't I be receiving what is IN package 3, whether they have changed it or not?!

ABW Ambassador
    No one has an opinion on this? Wow!

ABW Ambassador
    You might want to give people more than 7 hours...

Also, so you wrote to them - what did they say?

Often if a host improves their package, they do not go back and update each account by hand, but do it when it is an issue. You have offered nothing to say what the host is saying, what they have done, until that happens, this is a non-issue.

Chet

ABW Ambassador
    They simply said they upgraded the packages after the deal was running. How does that change the fact that I am on reseller package 3 and not receiving what is IN reseller package 3. Why bother offering the "great deal" of a free upgrade IF you choose to move up at least one level and then apparently upgrade everyone?!

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread