Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Ithaca & Park City
    Thumbs up New AvantLink Merchant: Carousel Checks

We are pleased to announce the program launch of Carousel Checks, exclusively on AvantLink!

Earn up to 35% on sales with 25% baseline for all Affiliates! Plus you get credited on full order total including shipping charges.

Carousel Checks has been producing high quality personal and business checks for over 6 years. They produce all of their own products at a manufacturing facility in Bridgeview, IL. Unlike your typical direct-to-consumer check printing company, Carousel offers the same low prices to customers even on reorders.

When your customers place orders with Carousel Checks you can be assured they are getting the best possible value. Apply today and enjoy up to 35% commission on sales!

Carousel Checks Affiliate program highlights include:
    • 25%-35% Commission on Full Order Total Including Shipping!
    • 180-Day Cookie duration
    • Excellent Conversion Rates
    • Custom creative available upon request
    • Dedicated in-house program management
    • $25 Average Order Value
    • Nominal return rate less than 1%
    • Carousel Checks offers the same low prices Even When You Reorder!

AvantLink Affiliates should CLICK HERE-(login required) to apply to this program.

Interested in applying to AvantLink and this program? CLICK HERE.

Let us know what we can do to help you get started. Feel free to contact anyone at AvantLink or the Carousel Checks program manager Heather Blackburn, hblackburn/at/

Blog Post: Carousel Checks is now live in AvantLink!

Congratulations on the new program; this is truly a great one.

With over 1000 designs, competitive pricing and competitive commissions this will certainly have some of the competition sit up and take notice. I have a feeling we'll be hearing a lot of good things from the good folks at CarouselChecks.

Affiliate Manager
    Jarrettsville, MD
    Why am I not surprised Bill is the first to congratulate Carousel Checks on our program launch? Because he's the best! Thanks so much Bill and GirlyChecks!

We do have big plans for the Carousel Checks program and we are looking forward to working with affiliates to help grow our brand. I've been doing some Cyber Monday Christmas shopping and I'm getting into the giving spirit! I'd really love to give away some Carousel Cash, so any affiliate who signs up and gets a sale in the month of December is eligible for a $10.00 cash bonus! Just email me after your first sale so I can credit your account at Avantlink.

I am no stranger to affiliate marketing or the checks business - I encourage affiliates to contact me with any questions or concerns. I plan to be actively engaged in our program and I really want this to be a win win for both Carousel Checks and our affiliates equally.

Heather Blackburn
    Carousel Checks

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Ithaca & Park City
    Thumbs up
    Thanks for chiming in both Bill and Heather!

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread