I am putting the finishing touches on an incentive site. Just curious if there are any networks or programs that are friendly to incentive sites. I have found a couple, just looking for more.

Burke

I sure hope not!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I hope they all drop off the face of the earth as every scumbag and spammer in the affiliate industry is somehow hooked into "incent" schemes.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

ABW Ambassador
    NO TEXT AT ALL

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that was my thought when I saw this post originally...

Joe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

I knew the usual crew would probably jump on the bandwagon to ***** instead of simply keeping their mouth shut, and ignoring the thread.

So lets see 4 replies - that have not answered my question. I guess they just like to build up their post count. Surely there are some newby posts somewhere on the board that you guys could spend your time helping out instead of wasting your time posting little pictures here.

Bsnrjones,

The reason everyone is *****ing is because the incentive programs are usually the guys stealing from the rest of us.

I pay $1000s a year for fraudulent clicks on PPC engines, all because a bunch of schmucks figured out that they can pay a bunch of other schmucks $.01 a click to click their "search results".

I don't know you, or your program, but the word "incentive" makes my blood boil. Perhaps you may want to explain a bit more about what you're doing if you don't want to be lumped in with the other incentive programs...
    Eathan Mertz

Black Cat Mining - Gold Prospecting & Rockhounding Equipment

My program has nothing to do with PPC fraud - simple CPA stuff (lead and free trial programs mostly). I have plenty of merchants that pay well, and are more than happy to deal with my users.

I know there has to be others on this board that do business in this area - just thought I would see if anyone was willing to share. I guess the others are two afraid to go public.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bsnrjones:
    I guess the others are two afraid to go public. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why would they be afraid?

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    It's an anonymous community...

Bsnrjones: Not sure what you're angling for.

Let's start here - what do you mean by incentive? That's a broad term; thought it has negative connotations (especially here), it can mean something positive, too. To be honest, I don't think anyone can really answer your question until they know what you mean by incentive.

Here is what "incentive" means to me. The user participates in offers that interest them, CPA programs, no per click programs. After they have completed a minimum number of offers they get something whether it is cash or a prize.

Phillyburbs - I am not really angling for anything. I just know that some programs are open to such a program and some are not. I just wanted to see if anyone knew of any networks or programs that cater to this type of incentive site. I just get really irritated at the people that just rant and rave over everything. (don't worry, your not one of them!)

Thanks for the input.

Thank you for the clarification.

I believe MaxBounty accepts incentive programs. I guess that means their merchants do as well.
    Eathan Mertz

Thanks for the clarification. Eathan's right, I believe MaxBounty would be a good place to start. How would you track the users participation?

Thanks guys! Eathan, I appreciate the good recommendation - they are one I have not found yet.

Karl,
    I am tracking them using a unique SID tag in the link. Each member has a unique ID number that I dynamically insert into the link on the offer page once they log in.

No problem. I only recently registered with them, but it looks like I made a couple bucks today, so can't complain so far...
    Eathan Mertz

Thought I'd jump in an give a little info about incentive sites and MaxBounty...

We DO indeed accept incentive sites, and offer them (upon request) detailed stats reports which allow affiliates to track which of their users have signed up for whatever offer. That way they'll know which of their members to reward.

Not all MaxBounty merchants accept incentive traffic (about half do), and those merchants who do not are filtered from the list of campaigns incentive affiliates can advertise.

I'll be happy to answer any other questions, either on the board of via email.
    [font=verdana][b][size=3][color=red]Are you familiar with [URL]MaxBounty.com[/URL] yet?[/color][/b][/size][/font][font=verdana][b][size=1][color=black]
    Over 120 merchants with CPA/CPS programs seeking affiliates
    Over 4500 network publishers seeking programs to advertise
    Earn $100 per merchant and 5% per affiliate on the second tier [/b][/color][/size][/font]

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread