Need Marketing Ideas?
    I am a remodeling contractor specializing in kitchen and bath remodels. I have been subcontracting installations and renovations for a company who sells walk-in handicap bathtubs, custom walk in showers, and other products that pertain to the elderly and or handicap market. I have finally been able to negotiate wholesale pricing with the manufacturer, and feel that I can do a better job than the company I have been doing the work for. I need ideas of how to target the appropriate audience- either elderly, or handicapped, or with at least some physical disability that would make bathing, showering, and or using the toilet a difficult or dangerous task. I have made some brochures and got permission to leave them out on the counter at some local pharmacies, some doctors offices allowed me to leave the brochures. That's about it. I have not got a call yet, but hope to have some. Please keep in mind that I dint really have a Marketing Budget, and feel that if I can get the opportunity to talk to people who may benefit from my products, they will sell themselves. Any and All Ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Wouldn't you be better off targeting other contractors who do the procurement and installation?
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

You should consider creating/optimizing a Google Places listing. (Or have someone like me do it for you if you don't want to bother). It will get you to the front page of Google and it is very reasonable to have it managed for you.

Also, give PPC a shot and do some test runs ( I don't do that but there are some wizards on the forums for this).

Where are you located? Have you considered local search advertising?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread