Useful ebook?
    Hi All,

I'm new to affiliate marketing and there are many different ebooks that I wanted to read, one of them is Super Affiliate by Rosalind Gardner's anyone has read it? is it any good?

Thanks,

Think about this...

If Gardner really earns a half million dollars a year - why would she be peddling ebooks for $47* that would effectively increase her competition and dilute her earnings?

You can learn all you need to know - for free. ABW is a good place to begin.

*Wonder why most of these Clickbank ebooks have a price ending in $..7 (and always "reduced" from over twice that amount)?
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    *Wonder why most of these Clickbank ebooks have a price ending in $..7 (and always "reduced" from over twice that amount)?
    I've read that numbers ending with '7' have some psychological effect on buyers.. it secretly makes them buy I guess.

Rosalind is a member here, she might answer your question. Her book is the exception to the rule from what others here have said. There are thousands of useless ebooks out there but others here have said they found hers to be helpful. It was written years ago and likely won't have a section on social networking but for basics it is said to be better than average. Do a search here and I'll bet you can make up your own mind.

"If Gardner really earns a half million dollars a year - why would she be peddling ebooks for $47* that would effectively increase her competition and dilute her earnings?"

True very true, although I do think I could learn a lot from some of the books out there maybe not that particular book. I've recently read the art of SEO which was very helpful and gave a lot insight into SEO and different techniques to use.

Maybe this particular book isn't worth it's price tag.
    Last edited by enewbiez; December 5th, 2010 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2busy View Post
    Rosalind is a member here, she might answer your question. Her book is the exception to the rule from what others here have said. There are thousands of useless ebooks out there but others here have said they found hers to be helpful. It was written years ago and likely won't have a section on social networking but for basics it is said to be better than average. Do a search here and I'll bet you can make up your own mind.
    Thanks I'll definitely do so.

Affiliate Manager Decorative Ceiling Tiles's Avatar
    What is Clickbanks ?

Affiliate Manager Decorative Ceiling Tiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Think about this...

If Gardner really earns a half million dollars a year - why would she be peddling ebooks for $47* that would effectively increase her competition and dilute her earnings?

You can learn all you need to know - for free. ABW is a good place to begin.

Really, why the prices ending with 7 ? I wonder if there is a true reason to this. HMMM

ClickBank is a network that specializes in electronic content like ebooks. It's widely despised by many because of the number of scammy ebooks, the tacky squeeze pages that promote many of them, etc.

As for Rosalind's book, I never seen it myself, but have heard good things about it.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Best way to have this kind of knowledge is to read on internet buddy it have answers to each question. Thanks

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread