Got this email this afternoon and see that the forum is gone from ABW as well.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>You are a valued partner of ours here at Revenue Partners, and that is why I want to take this opportunity to give you the earliest possible notice about a change in both our business and our business model.

{{SNIP in case the reason shouldn't be common knowledge yet}}

Therefore, with regret it is my duty to inform you that effective Oct. 31, 2004, Revenue Partners will no longer be specializing in health, fitness and wellness, and will from that time forward be working solely with clients related to the career college industry. We request that by Oct. 31 you remove all creative from campaigns you subscribed to on RevenuePartners.com. Partners will not be paid for any transactions that take place after Oct. 31, 2004. I am writing to give you as much time as possible to prepare for this change. Please allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for your participation in the Revenue Partners partnership marketing network. Our team is working hard to ensure that this transition moves as smoothly as possible for all of our valued partners. If you have any questions or require any assistance at this time, please contact me directly at {{phone number removed}}.

Thank you again for your commitment to Revenue Partners. We have enjoyed working with you and wish you all success in your interactive marketing endeavors.

Wade Sisson
Project and Compliance Manager
Revenue Partners <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Sorry to see them close up shop.

On a side note: Brian from ShareASale, are you listening? This could be a good chance to add some more merchants to the SAS network