ABW Contest - Two Gold Passes for ASW11!
    I have two Gold passes for ASW11 to give out to ABW Members who might not otherwise be able to go to ASW11.

To qualify, post a response in this thread saying that you're interested.

One pass will go to the ABW Member who has the most posts.

The other pass will go the oldest new ABW Member who joined AFTER the last Affiliate Summit. (ASE10 ran from 8/15 - 8/17, so the newest ABW member who signed up after that [and who asks for a pass here in this thread] will win.) In the event that nobody who signed up after 8/17/10 replies here by 12/15/10, this pass will go to the newest member in this thread.

This contest will end at midnight on 12/15/10, or earlier if we get word that ASW10 is close to selling out. (These passes must be registered before they sell out.)

Standard Affiliate Summit free pass rules apply:

1. You can only win one pass.
    2. The pass is nontransferable.
    3. The pass codes become invalid after the conference sells out, so if you win, register right away to ensure that you get a pass.
    4. If you register for a pass but do not check in, or if you cancel, you will not be eligible for complimentary passes in the future.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Gold Pass
    I would happily claim this pass if I qualify.

Thanks

Rob

Affiliate Manager Howard Gottlieb's Avatar
    I would certainly accept the pass : )
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die
    to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there
    isn't and die to find out there is.

PMs on the way to our two winners!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

For those who won passes, you'll want to register ASAP. Affiliate Summit is predicted to sell out in less than a week now.

If you won a pass but won't be using it, PM me so I can get it given back out ASAP!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread