I'm currently being reversed for November. I started with 20 leads in November. When I view those 20 leads, 3 show as Extended, 12 show as Accepted, and 5 show as Locked.

The 12 Accepted transactions were all reversed. I still have 3 Extended transactions which will probably be reversed. This leaves me with 15 transactions out of 20 that were reversed.

My leads are extremely targetted. I can't believe that 75% would be reversed as not bidding. It just doesn't make any sense that 15 out of 20 people would register but would not bid.

What is going on with this program?

Ralph

http://www.hockeydb.com

It looks as if the person decided to "Buy It Now" instead of simply bid, you did't get credit for the lead.

---
    Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.

I have more reversals than leads there, LOL!

Anne,
    Mama in Charge
    http://www.clevermoms.com

But why are leads that were previously listed as "Accepted" now reversed? I have 7 leads so far this month, 4 "Accepted" and 3 "Extended". If the Accepted leads can be reversed at a later date, then what is the difference between Extended and Accepted?

I think that the eBay program has some big holes in it, and I think that we are probably not being compensated for leads that we should be because of these holes. As someone said, if there can be an error so that we got extra leads, there could just as well be an error so that we aren't credited with leads.

Ralph

http://www.hockeydb.com

ABW Ambassador
    I thought it was funny too when I discovered my highly targeted Ebay traffic were more inclined to give their e-mail address away for a chance to win Free Popcorn, than to go bid on that once in a lifetime item they were looking for.

Hey, if I knew Popcorn was that distracting, I would have never offered it. Besides, who'd want to mess their keyboard up while eating it... to type in a bid on Ebay?

Popcorn and Ebay ..not on the same page...let me make a note on that.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread