no conversions yets what can i do?
    I have over 1.5 mill impressions in 2wks over 2300 clicks
    just started out but know conversions
    I have a grt website over 60 companies on board good ones
    but no conversions
    can anyone give me some advice to get conversions

thanks

Moderator Note: Moved this post to its own thread so it won't derail the other discussion.

moved my quest
    did you move my quest and why I am new to this by the way
    I need the quest answered

I moved your post from the thread about affiliate tools because it is not on the topic of that thread and so that other people could see it and perhaps give you an answer. When you ask a question that is buried in a thread about something else, it is far less likely that you will receive any answer at all.

The best quick answer I can give you is that no one can tell you what needs to be fixed without seeing your site. There is a site review forum here at http://www.abestweb.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=146 where you can ask for feedback and suggestions. Since most affiliates convert well but need more traffic, maybe some feedback could help you get more out of your traffic.
    Good luck.

Talking More conversions
    Quote Originally Posted by Aenterpris View Post
    I have over 1.5 mill impressions in 2wks over 2300 clicks
    just started out but know conversions
    I have a grt website over 60 companies on board good ones
    but no conversions
    can anyone give me some advice to get conversions

thanks
    What do you use to market your business? I use article marketing at ezinearticles, video marketing on YouTube, and facebook with a fan page. You could also try social book marking, meaning once you write an article or do a video, if you have good keywords in the title of the video, your video will show in organic listing of google. What i mean by social book marking is that once the video is made and uploaded to youtube, put a link below the video in the description box. Have the link lead to an article that is similar to the topic of the video. Once the person is done watching the video, they will click on link leading to the article, and the article leads to your blog or website. This is a way of setting up back links.

I would recommend using long tail keywords that have a problem statement. When people search through the internet, most of the time they are searching for a problem statement. So make the article or video focused on a problem statement. It the problem statement has good keywords, it will show up on first page of google in organic listing, meaning the free listing.

[Removed]
    Last edited by MichaelColey; December 21st, 2010 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Removed self-promotion

Welcome, Alexandra! Please note that self-promotion is discouraged here, so I've removed your link.

Great suggestion on "problem statements". Everyone promotes the product. Very few people dig deeper and figure out what problems the product solves and promote the product as a solution. I think that can be far more effective in the long run, with much less competition.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread