New Vendor. Need help.
    Hello all.

I just wanted to share my success real quick! A few months back I was a lost newbie to the Niche Marketing and Affiliate Marketing business. Today, I stand before you as a proud author of a weight loss ebook and a new business owner! And it all started here in the Forums.

Now to get back on topic(I don't know how to go about this on here and don't know if this against the rules, so I won't add any links).

I am in need of affiliates for my weight loss product but I do not know how to find GREAT affiliates. I know we can't spam here so I won't ask for affiliates here but I just would like advice on how to find good affiliates and how to approach them to market my product, which is on Clickbank?

Thanks for any help!

One good low cost way to recruit is to announce your program on ABW - details here: Advertise at ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forums

Even lower cost but far more time consuming is to search for sites that you think would do well promoting your product and asking them to take a look at what you offer. This can work but more often gets ignored, as soliciting affiliates one on one doesn't work as well as publicizing the details of a good program.

Maybe see what options Clickbank offers you to promote your product?

Thank you

I will look into the forum ad and I will submit a vendor help ticket to Clickbank to what they offer that I may have missed.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    My top fitness equipment affiliate is looking for weight loss programs to market with a $100 AOV. She reads here and you would never find her otherwise. If you purchased an email campaign on ABW she would get your email.

I wish I could offer a $100 AOV but my product is on Clickbank with a sales price of $37 and a downsell page priced at $27...the commission is set at 75% so after Clickbank costs she would only be lookin at $18-$24 or so per sale. My email campaign is run through GetResponse

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread