Linkshare payments delayed?
    Has anybody yet received their direct deposit "sent 12-10-2010"?
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

DD sent 10 DEC 2010 is not shown in our bank account yet
    On the LS Publisher interface, they show two (2) Direct Deposits were sent to my bank (in the USA) on 10 December 2010 (last Friday). As of Tuesday night, 14 DEC 2010, the web site of the bank does not show anything, for either Direct Deposit.

I have not contacted LS Publisher Support via phone or email for more than a year (with the exception of Ranae here on the LS Forum), and one of the times I did contact them, in 2008 or 2009, was because they showed a Direct Deposit had been sent to my bank and nothing showed up in the bank.

At that time, when I called LS Publisher Support, they investigated, and they discovered that an entire batch of Direct Deposits they thought had gone out had not actually gone out, although their system showed that they had gone out.

As I recall, they resent that Direct Deposit to me, again, the same day, or the next day at the latest and I got it fine.

My plan is to check with my bank Wednesday morning and if they don't show anything, then I will call LS Publisher Support on the phone.

BTW, when I had that problem, with the DD batch that did not actually go out, my bank told me it takes 3 or 4 banking days, for Direct Deposits to complete the process and the funds to become available.

I have two payments showing on the 10th as well, and to date they have not materialized in my bank account as well.

Thumbs up Both Direct Deposits are now showing "In Process" on bank web site
    At this time, both of the Direct Deposits LinkShare sent to me, on 10 December 2010, are showing up on the web site of my bank. They show "In Process" and today's day, 15 December 2010.

This was not a repeat of what happened with a Direct Deposit sent to me in August 2009. That batch did not go out as LinkShare thought and they had to resend that entire batch.

At that time, an employee of my bank told me it can take 2 to 4 banking days, for Direct Deposits to show up and finalize.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread