Leads not delivered by Conridium [Resolved]
    Hello! I want to warn you about partnership with Conridium Company and probably receive some pieces of advice.

More than two months we signed an agreement with this Company. According to agreement they are obliged to refer us 3,000 leads. We have effected prepayment $3,000.

Thereafter they started delaying of their obligations performance. The always have some reasons, once they told that their employee resigned. Then they proposed us unacceptable terms for cooperation and so onÖ
    Till nowadays we havenít received ordered services.

Having tired from eternal negotiations we asked about returning of our prepayment. But they refused, because they had already paid to their publishers.

We signed agreement, so it has legal effect.

Probably somebody know something about this Company or situation? Otherwise Iíd like you to warn about fraud.

ABW Ambassador
    "We signed agreement, so it has legal effect."

Hire an attorney in the state or country that has jurisdiction.

Affiliate Companies scam list
    Hi! I'd like to warn you about fraun affiliate Company - Conridium.

About two months ago, I've signed a contract with that Compony. We were to refer 3,000 leads, and according to agreemant I've paid $3,000 as a prepayment.

Unfortunatly, they haven't provided me with me requests according to our contract. The always have some reasons to avoid doing their job. Once, they told me their emploee reposeble for my project fired etc..

Having tired from nonsense negotiations I asked my money back. But they refused, because the had already paid to their publishers.

Fortunatly, we signed the contracs and it has legal effect.

Unique Rewards Affilate Manager
    Last edited by 2busy; December 15th, 2010 at 04:11 PM. Reason: unlinked URL

Conridium is a great company, worked with them for a while. Sorry you had problems with them.
    Last edited by BurgerBoy; December 16th, 2010 at 07:17 PM.

Hi,

I am a partner with Conridium for a while now.

Sorry to hear your misunderstandings.

They are a great company, excellent communication, and dedicated team.

best of luck to you,

Moderator Note: I've merged your two threads together. Please don't cross-post.

Moderator Note: Iphone and LeslieCEO (and Davster): You're only allowed one account here. Let me know which one you want to keep and I'll merge them together. Or perhaps it should be "David - Conridium"?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I don't know whether it is a good affiliate network or a bad one. I've just told you about my cooperation experience with them. And they appeared to be swindlers!

We have received money from Conridium and they appeared to be a fair company that keeps own words. We take our accusations back.

Moderator Note: Thread title updated

Moderator Note: There's still the open issue of one user having three usernames: Iphone, LeslieCEO and Davster. If I don't receive a response back about which one they want to keep, I will be merging them together and updating the username to "David - Conridium".
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Having the same problem with conridium,please advice
    We are having the same issue with conridium which appear to be a fraud. They ask for a prepayment and then never deliver leads. When we ask for our money back we get no answer, no one answer their phones or email . How did you get your money back? Did you need to sue first or just hire legal counsel? Would be great if you could give some advice.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread