ABW Ambassador
    Dear Commission Junction Publisher,

You have received this email because Commission Junction reported a small portion of your publisher transactions multiple times during the month of December. We recently posted corrections for the duplicate transactions, and this is now reflected in your reports and account balance. The corrections are identified with the reason Compliance to reflect that this is not an advertiser-initiated correction.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you have any questions or need assistance, please log into your Commission Junction account (www.cj.com) and use the "Support" drop-down menu at the top of the page.

Sincerely,

--------------

Hmm..

--
    The Newer Nicer Joseph

I got the same email. I haven’t seen the “corrections” yet though.

ABW Ambassador
    it's weird...I'm seeing a bunch being accepted yet my balance is going way down...and no reversals.
    I'm concerned about the "Compliance" reason...will this look negative to merchants?

Supras | Celicas

Words cannot express my degree of anger these last couple of months with CJ. There was a similar mistake a month or so ago as I recall - think it was duplicate ebay ones. Now another. My question then, the same now, if they can make a mistake like this, who is to say they are not tracking sales that we should have gotten. And you can be sure we won't ever see some email that says, "Ooops, we made a mistake and you have sales that were not reported to you last month and we are going to credit your account."

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

Every day is a chance to learn something new and a opportunity to teach someone else.

Wow, I just had $10 stolen out of my CJ account. And I'm a minor player. That kind of irks me.

The Merchant only wins if the Afilliate wins.

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah.. I haven't seen the reversals yet either. Its kind of a weird email. Hmm...

When you guys say money was stolen/dissapeared...do you see a reversal or just "missing" ?

--
    The Newer Nicer Joseph

ABW Ambassador
    well i had 37 ebay reversals, and a couple of other merchant ones and then 2 hours later i got the same email, so maybe you are safe now, if you have not had any reversals.

they probably sent the same email to everyone, s they know most people will have lots of reversals!!

its a crime!

You are in, or you are out ... choose!
    >And you can be sure we won't ever see some email that says, "Ooops, we made a mistake and you have sales that were not reported to you last month and we are going to credit your account."

Actually, I had an email saying just that from Time who not only credited my account with missing sales, but also increased my commission rate, retrospectively.

Sometimes good things happen.

Woz

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    I had $134 income from eBay in December..... just had $85 in reversals. Now, I've gone into this knowing that eBay reverses out some of their leads, I've accepted that. However, that is just too high!

I guess my new year's resolution is, once and for all, to quit expecting eBay to fork over a decent return and find some way of replacing them.

I have, at last, had enough.

"No day is so bad, it can't be fixed with a nap." - Carrie Snow

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread