Thread: Facebook Fan Pages

Thumbs up Facebook Fan Pages
    Greg Hoffman Consulting has had a Facebook Fan Page for more than a year now but I was stuck at about 250 fans for the longest time. I recently stepped up my recruiting efforts and we are up to 288.

I have a small Facebook ad running but I'd like to see how many we can get by ASW11. I'll use this thread to add my clients fan pages also. So subscribe to watch for updates.

Join the GHC Facebook Fan Page and tell your friends about it, please.

Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

BTDT and we have (both) recommended your fan page.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

SubscriptionAgent.com has a new Facebook Fan Page. They are the hot new magazine affiliate program exclusive to ShareASale. Please support them and invite your friends to check out their monthly deals.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.

LobsterAnywhere.com on Facebook. Join their fan page and get treated daily to customer reviews and recipes perfect for affiliate content.
    Greg Hoffman

A Gift Personalized has a Facebook fan page. They post monthly deals for customers and feature new or hot items. Good page to follow.
    Greg Hoffman

Stupid.com has a very active Facebook fan page and we can always count on one ABWer to like our posts. I'll let you visit and see who it is...
    Greg Hoffman

GoPhoto.com has a Facebook Fan Page. This is a growing brand with a real solution to aging photos and VHS tapes. It looks like the fan page has some good activity on it.
    Greg Hoffman

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hoffman Consulting View Post
    GoPhoto.com has a Facebook Fan Page. This is a growing brand with a real solution to aging photos and VHS tapes. It looks like the fan page has some good activity on it.
    They have a giveaway right now and affiliates are welcome. Like GoPhoto on Facebook and win an free iPad. Here are the details.

Greg Hoffman

9. Newsletter Signup