Affiliate Manager maxwellgarner's Avatar
    where are the smokes?
    Okay...I don't know what is going on with me recently, but I feel like the internet has just become a plethora of uselessness.

I am working on a site for an offline marketing endeavor. The idea is a cigarette website...should be simple, right? I don't care if it is duty free, I would prefer not to have cigarettes from other countries. I'm okay with drop shipping vs. an affiliate program. Anyways... regardless of whether the cigarettes are coming from Asia, Europe, or the US, I can't find an affiliate program that is worth a hoot and a holler. Let me list some of some features I would like to see:

1.) Newport Cigarettes... Preferably both KS and 100's but just KS will do.
    2.) I want to get paid a %, not $1 per carton, that's ridiculous
    3.) If it's an affiliate program, I would like to deep link, if it's a drop shipper, can I get an easy way to put in orders?

That's pretty much it...after spending HOURS looking on the net and even about 1.5 hours searching through the threads, I give up... If anyone can refer me to a site somewhere that is NOT associated with DutyFreeBilling (something very uneasy is going on over there - and they've really pushed my patience) it would be much appreciated.

Affiliate Manager maxwellgarner's Avatar
    Oh, I would still consider DutyFreeBilling as well if someone could cough up a phone number for the affiliate manager.. I really don't like that they didn't email me a password, and when I called and followed up, I was lied to, so I would want to talk to the AM over there before preceding.
    Affiliate marketing is not just a way to make money, it's a way of life.
    Maxwell Garner | Owner | [URL="http://creditcardaffiliateservices.com"]CreditCardAffiliateServices.com[/URL] | Phone - 407-504-5944

I have been around this same block, as I used to have a well-known and well-established cigarette site which I eventually finally abandoned due to lack of providers. My advice is to just give it up and try something else.

There are hardly any online cigarette providers, period, with or without affiliate programs.

It is also now illegal for the U.S. Postal Service to ship/transport cigarettes (PACT Act), and other major carriers (U.P.S. etc.) had already ceased accepting cig deliveries even before it was made illegal.

Personally, I smoke a Canadian brand of cigarettes and right now it would be easier for me to get my hands on large quantities of cocaine, heroin, or ANY other illegal/illicit substance (not that I would know where to get it lol) than it would be to get my paws on just one single pack of my preferred brand of cigarettes.
    Last edited by davidh; December 18th, 2010 at 02:54 AM.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread