Micro Niche Finder Vs Market Samurai
    Do these two programs do basically the same thing? What is the feeling here as to which does the better job of narrowing down a niche and finding targeted keywords?
    Last edited by sundance2010; December 19th, 2010 at 03:15 PM.

Market Samurai gives more details, is more comprehensive and has a bit of a learning curve to use it properly.

Micro Niche Finder is easier to use and has a Strength of Competition field that is usually quite accurate.

They both do a decent job, but when you find a gem of a keyword or phrase, be sure to do your due diligence and make sure that your results are accurate.

If you're looking for a good SEO tool - Market Samurai is great for SEO type research. Neither will be a magical tool for finding a niche or anything. You'll have to learn how to pick a niche to research and go from there.

i agree with the guys above, Market Samurai is your best choice, it gives you more detail, great for SEO for your sites

Market Samurai is a lot better in my mind, it costs more and you need to learn how to use it but once you get a hang of it, it will pay off in a long run.

I just started using market samurai a few months ago and I think its the best seo tool i've used so far. I recommend it to anyone

Market Samurai is my pick
    I'm a Mac user and Micro Niche Finder is not supported by Mac. I've been Market Samurai since July ,2010 and have been pleased. I started using the "find content" feature recently and it is quite helpful in cutting down the time it takes to research articles that are relevant to my keyword. It also helps in publishing content directly to my website or to article directories. These are pretty cool features, on top of the keyword tool.

For me, SerpAnalytics dot com works good, I was using Adwords keyword tools before but it doesn't' give me exact estimation..
    Last edited by evazk; February 20th, 2011 at 02:54 AM.

Market Samurai is nice tool for i was using their free trial version for last three days. Now I am planning to get the full version and I think it is worth to spend 149$.

Market Samurai all the way... I've used it for a while.
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Magenta"]Marie Sanders[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [URL="http://mariesandersonline.com"]htttp://www.mariesandersonline.com[/URL]

I would choose Market Samurai over Micro Niche Finder. The former has more features that are very helpful for SEO although Micro Niche Finder has a good keyword research tool.
    Last edited by affilorama; February 24th, 2011 at 04:49 PM.
    Michelle
    Affilorama Group Ltd
    Affiliate Marketing by Affilorama | Free SEO Software by Traffic Travis

Market Samurai is really powerful and probably a great tool - I just started learning how to use it a week back and apparently it's on sale right now!! However, I've noticed some inaccuracies within its various functions - it'll give a different number of backlinks depending on which tab you are for the same domain.

I have used Micro Niche Finder for some time and it does have a comprehensive list of features. Measure of backlinks and strength of competition results are particularly helpful. There have been issues with Google but these have now been resolved and I must say that the support is good.

However, I also use the free version of Traffic Travis and this gives me additional information not available on MNF.

Quote Originally Posted by sundance2010 View Post
    Do these two programs do basically the same thing? What is the feeling here as to which does the better job of narrowing down a niche and finding targeted keywords?
    Quote Originally Posted by clenard View Post
    If you're looking for a good SEO tool - Market Samurai is great for SEO type research. Neither will be a magical tool for finding a niche or anything. You'll have to learn how to pick a niche to research and go from there.
    guys can you explain for me what is the difference from narrowing down a niche and SEO type research ? and after all, Market Samurai what is it for ? thanks

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    narrowing down a niche, example: fitness & exercise >> exercise euquipment >> elliptical trainer >> top 5 models for $1500 price range.

SEO type research >> using keyword research to find the top terms or terms that have traffic but not many search engine listings (more niche)

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread