Unhappy Tracking on 2000 Free Products?
    I just joined 2000 free products which pays 0.60 per lead. This is paid out when a person submits there email to this site and that email is then confirmed. I noticed I have been getting a few hits but no sales which seems strange since no money outlay is required from the traffic I am sending. I had a friend submit their email, have it confirmed yet I don't see that 0.60 lead. What is going on?

I just joined a program called 2000 free products. It pays 0.60 per lead. When a person goes to the site, submits their email and then that email is confirmed that counts as a lead and 0.60 cents. I have been sending traffic there but have not noticed any leads. I had a friend go there and complete the process and the lead/sale does not show up in my analytics on Shareasale. What is the deal?
    Last edited by 2busy; December 19th, 2010 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Duplicate Posts

Merged your posts here where they are more likely to get a helpful response.
    Good luck!

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Sokar,

We aren't experiencing any global tracking problems with this Merchant - if you have specifics you'd like us to look into please submit a trouble ticket through your account.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread