Question Is Turbo Commission a scam or real-deal?
    Hi everyone,

The other day I stumbled upon the video of Turbo Commissions which can make anybody make lots of money online by doing exactly what Michael Jones does.

Have you ever heard of such thing? Is that real or just a scam?

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Nick

ABW Ambassador
    "which can make anybody make lots of money online by doing exactly what Michael Jones does."

It's true, you can always make good money finding suckers.

Smile
    LOL...... it reminds me of a story:

The other day John saw an ads which reads "Send me $10 and I will tell you the way to make $100 fast". He wonders how to make $100 that fast so he send the check to the advertiser. A couple of days later he received a note from the advertiser: Find 10 suckers like YOU.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boomerang View Post
    LOL...... it reminds me of a story:

The other day John saw an ads which reads "Send me $10 and I will tell you the way to make $100 fast". He wonders how to make $100 that fast so he send the check to the advertiser. A couple of days later he received a note from the advertiser: Find 10 suckers like YOU.
    Best definition of MLM I've read.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

ironically the one thing I would do in a case like this only made me more leery of the whole thing.

First, a tangent:

this is a lesson I learned when I was looking for a new webhost: I would identify the host I was curious about and google "webhost reviews" or something like that, obviously replacing webhost with the name of the company. Well, turned out there were tons of 'reviews' for every host I tried, all of them turned out to be affiliate links to boot. How can I trust them?

So I learned soon enough that I would add the word "scam" or something to that effect to my google search. Now the webhost I ended up with (which I'm very happy with) won my business not because of the overwhelmingly positive reviews, but because of the lack of negative reviews.

Which brings me back to this thread. When I first saw it, I was all set to give you that advice, but figured I'd prove my point by doing it myself first. I was amazed to find a TON of links when using the word scam in my query, but it's because the SEO technique used to promote it. They ALL ask if it's a scam which means if you're trying to prove it's a scam, you've got your work cut out for you because all the promotion is trying to use that keyword to its advantage. Some of the SERPs include links to articlebase and other like sites so you know it's meant to market the product.

Bottom line, like the USPS says: If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Even the really best ideas take a lot of work.

I knew this would be a great thread to read. . . You guys keep my job entertaining. Thanks ABW.

Reminds me of one of my favorite quotes:

No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American Public
    - Henry Mencken

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread