Ok, I've seen a few but which in your mind is the most comprehensive up-to-date affiliate programs directory there is?

>> comprehensive is easy
    >> up-to-date is difficult ---> use SE

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Something is coming that will KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF! Stay tuned!

More comprehensive than ANYTHING out there and more info about merchant's than you can even imagine! Guaranteed current and up-to-date!

It's COMING!!!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Linda the only thing any affiliate ever wanted in a network, or a affiliate enabled merchant directory, is for an honest published monthly conversion ratio for each merchant. All else is spin. That also eliminates merchant recruitment problems.

How many average clicks, based upon the entire affiliate pool of legit clicks, does it take to show a sale. A career as a salesman and salesmanager has taught me I can acquire the very best talent,or sell the most, where the opportunity wasn't hyped one tiny bit. If any network had the balls to honestly publish their actual merchants conversion ratios the good merchants and affiliates could prosper as the creatives and landing pages would improve on a daily basis.

Your programs, and those of any other AM firm, are crap if the value-add pre-sell affiliates can't do better then then the general traffic coming without those qualities. It makes me livid knowing prominent merchants average 1/70 from all traffic sources, yet pay out affiliates on a 1/500 click basis. The AM's hide this crooked scewing of a merchants real potential from their affiliate sheeple. They cater to the incent single session tricksters who could give a hoot what a merchant sells ...if they even know! They also cater to conversion dilution browser and SE/e-mail mass reach spammers who play the junk traffic numbers game.

Only at ABW does any AM earn their stars, and some even wear a sales managers cap, because they accept responsibility for that published monthly conversion ratio as it effects the income of their loyal affiliate worker bees. The more they weed out the tricksters the more the income opportunity expands for the domain bound value-added affiliates. Sudden Jumps in a particular affiliates earnings or startups, who jump to top 20 positions, are red flags for close looks at their sites and traffic patterns. If their site sucks from a shoppers & SE bots natural listing viewpoint ....they're tricksters.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Yes, the new directory has conversion rates as well as many other stats that will help affiliates judge programs.

ABW Ambassador
    Linda:

I think that your directory is a good idea!

The fact of the matter is that using any measure to broadcast stats is misleading.

Merchants derive traffic and sales from many sources and to post any stats can mislead the potential affiliate.

There is targeted PPC traffic.
    There is generic SEO/SEM traffic.
    There is mall traffic.
    There is spam [and I mean that in a good way] traffic.
    AND THEN there is "domain bound value-added traffic"
    Some do it right and some don't......
    etc, etc

[added}
    Some un-informed individuals may run the same 10 merchant banners on a single unfocused 50 ,000 word page and F*up the impression to clicks stats BIG time. [/added]

People need to come to ABW to get the whole picture.

It's not my directory and I agree Adam people still need to come here. It's not going to take anything away from ABW but will add a whole new element to the industry. The biggest part, the part that no one else has ever done, is the part I have not talked about yet.

Once it's ready to launch it will make sense.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EcomCity.com:
    Linda the only thing any affiliate ever wanted in a network... is for an honest published monthly conversion ratio for each merchant. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We do that on MaxBounty.
    [font=verdana][b][size=3][color=red]Are you familiar with [URL]MaxBounty.com[/URL] yet?[/color][/b][/size][/font][font=verdana][b][size=1][color=black]
    Over 120 merchants with CPA/CPS programs seeking affiliates
    Over 4500 network publishers seeking programs to advertise
    Earn $100 per merchant and 5% per affiliate on the second tier [/b][/color][/size][/font]

1. "ability to convert indicator" using affiliate link

2. good historical payout commmission record

3. drop out wrong/duplicate/dead AP listing

Affiliate Summit Guy Shawn Collins's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Catalyst:
    Something is coming that will KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF! Stay tuned!

More comprehensive than ANYTHING out there and more info about merchant's than you can even imagine! Guaranteed current and up-to-date!

It's COMING!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did it come, and I missed it?
    Affiliate Summit - Las Vegas on January 10-12, 2016

ABW Ambassador
    I missed it too BUT what fun sig spam is......

Mike Mackin
    www.iXAP.com

Affiliate Summit Guy Shawn Collins's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Merchant Consultant Team:
    I missed it too BUT what fun sig spam is...... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you say so - I was genuinely interested in seeing the directory that Linda mentioned a while back.
    Affiliate Summit - Las Vegas on January 10-12, 2016

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread