Thread: (SAS) Gift Cards for GoPhoto

Thumbs up (SAS) Gift Cards for GoPhoto
    The gift card transactions for GoPhoto.com have started coming in for affiliates. We worked hard to get this done the right way. One affiliate had a $27 commission over night.

For the right affiliates, this could be a goldmine in 2011. Everyone has old photos that need to be preserved. I have a nice Epson scanner on my desk here but I don't have time to scan hundreds of old photos. I also have some very nice B&W photos of my grandfather from WWII and his pro baseball career. I'm planning to send a bunch to GoPhoto and have them send them back with digital files.

Join GoPhoto.com in ShareASale and earn 18% on all orders plus gift cards.

Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

On my todo list tomorrow is to fulfill the order I promised to this merchant. I tested the gift card link a few weeks ago through another affiliate's link and had the card shipped. Now I need to use it by sending in some precious photos that I want scanned.

I'll be blogging the entire experience and sharing it with affiliates. I trust this service because I know the photos are staying here in the US. Competitors ship your photos overseas. I would not be cool with that, especially since some of the photos will be of my grandfather in the 1940's.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    Anxious to hear your results. I have a couple VHS tapes I'd like to get on DVD.
    Cindy Ballard, VP of Operations, Greg Hoffman Consulting
    Follow Me on Twitter @cingroomer
    My blog, www.oldfartlife.com

An affiliate just earned $150 in commission on an $835 sale. That's a good day!
    Greg Hoffman

5. Newsletter Signup